Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2601 Old 24th May 2024 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LauraPamplonaS
Why is my sim taking a baby to work? That's not even his baby!!

Bring your daughter to work day, just borrow someone's kid!

Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
I have MogHughson's Watch TV from All Chairs mod, but if Micah Vincent (in the sailor suit) can watch the television from where he's sitting (as he claims he's doing!), then he's a lot cleverer than I am!

I think he's watching the fridge to make sure no-one takes the last bit of pizza.

He was stuck during the first half, and when she was done, he was still going

Now that's a turn up for the books...
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2602 Old 28th May 2024 at 5:10 AM
The Picaso's teenage nanny, after tucking the toddler into his crib, decided to take a nice, hot bath in his employer's tub. Which is a very... normal thing to do...

And Don Lothario's memory after stomping on roaches is an absolute riot to me -

Don, my guy. You live alone.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#2603 Old 28th May 2024 at 3:34 PM Last edited by LauraPamplonaS : 28th May 2024 at 4:07 PM. Reason: Added 2nd picture
Called delivery for groceries and filled the fridge, but I didn't realize they didn't have enough money to pay for the food, so right after my sim puts away the groceries, the delivery guy takes the fridge!!!

And, if anybody remembers my elder whose wife died, his daughter had quats and his whole yard burned down on the last day of his life: it's been many days and they're still cleaning out the ashes! They're never-ending!

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2604 Old 28th May 2024 at 4:17 PM
Ooh, where did you get that negligee the first lady is wearing?

Poor guy. I would have taken pity on them with moveobjects on. XD
Instructor
#2605 Old 28th May 2024 at 4:49 PM
Called delivery for groceries and filled the fridge, but I didn't realize they didn't have enough money to pay for the food, so right after my sim puts away the groceries, the delivery guy takes the fridge!!!

"You almost starved to death before calling me to deliver you groceries?! Well, you'll certainly starve now!"
I realize that every TS2 NPC is extremely cruel. Just think of the Social Worker dropping the baby you adopted on the cold, hard road with no mercy at all!

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#2606 Old 28th May 2024 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FuryCat
"You almost starved to death before calling me to deliver you groceries?! Well, you'll certainly starve now!"
I realize that every TS2 NPC is extremely cruel. Just think of the Social Worker dropping the baby you adopted on the cold, hard road with no mercy at all!

And think of the (lack of) background checks. I watched a Youtube video where a guy was adopting babies to feed to the OMGWTFBBQ and the only thing the Social Worker cared about was that he had money. Wonder about what he did with the last 4 babies!
Instructor
#2607 Old 28th May 2024 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
And think of the (lack of) background checks. I watched a Youtube video where a guy was adopting babies to feed to the OMGWTFBBQ and the only thing the Social Worker cared about was that he had money. Wonder about what he did with the last 4 babies!

Was that CallMeKevin's?
I've no idea why EAxis made them so cold-hearted. You work with children for crying out loud!
Surely she didn't think about him emptying the orphanage!

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.

My Simblr
Field Researcher
#2608 Old 28th May 2024 at 11:15 PM
Ooh, where did you get that negligee the first lady is wearing?

Poor guy. I would have taken pity on them with moveobjects on. XD

Here!

I did help out a little bit with moveobjects but I got tired of it lol. Besides, it's their yard! They clean it!
Mad Poster
#2609 Old 29th May 2024 at 12:59 AM
Default Is Mrs Crumplebottom thinking of remarrying?

Pictured outside the notorious PaintBoyz gay nightclub.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2610 Old 29th May 2024 at 10:26 AM
Is Mrs Crumplebottom thinking of remarrying?

I think the free and happy spirit of your neighbourhood must even be permeating through to Mrs Crumplebottom! She never has thoughts like that in my neighbourhoods...
Mad Poster
#2611 Old 29th May 2024 at 1:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FuryCat
Was that CallMeKevin's?

Yup. XD

Here!

I did help out a little bit with moveobjects but I got tired of it lol. Besides, it's their yard! They clean it!

Thanks! And well, it wasn't them who installed 'more dangerous fires'. :P

Pictured outside the notorious PaintBoyz gay nightclub.

She's kinda out of luck there lol. Do you have any heterosexual nightclubs for her?
Field Researcher
#2612 Old 29th May 2024 at 2:45 PM
Thanks! And well, it wasn't them who installed 'more dangerous fires'. :P

Hahahaha that's true. You got me there.
Scholar
#2613 Old 29th May 2024 at 11:42 PM
Dirk stopped in the middle of swimming to watch his friends Angela and Dustin get married.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2614 Old Yesterday at 7:27 AM

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2615 Old Yesterday at 12:29 PM
I'm surprised that date went so well, seeing as all his wants seem to be about staying home with his cat. XD
Page 105 of 105