Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 6:58 AM
Default Aladdin Thread
Y'know, to talk about all things Aladdin, link to fan clubs, post pretty fan art etc.
There'll be one of these for all the movies that I can think of. If I missed one out then just start it yourself!

Who doesn't love the story behind a guy that has to steal just to eat magically finding a Genie with a sense of humour and a Princess with the best "lolk" face ever?

(Even though I can't find her "lolk" face anywhere. Y'know when Aladdin lands on her balcony and he's all "hey sexy" and then she looks at Rajah and she's all "lolk")

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 1:53 PM
lol. I <3 that scene!
one of the best ones, just for her facial expressions. Disney really got it there.

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 3:43 PM
Ikr. That "lolk" face is epic. And when she's pissed at him for holding that big parade and the girls are swooning and she's all "Bitch, please, he's here to fuck ME!"

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 5:56 AM

One of the requirements to marry me is to be able to sing the male part in A Whole New World.
Seriously. (:

Lv26 Magikarp
magikarpwow
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 8:37 AM
^ Hopefully better than Aladdin managed to do it. He sounds like Justin Beiber at the start. ie, like a little girl.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Instructor
#6 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 8:49 PM
My best character in Aladdin is genie :D

Knight Of The Moon
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 10:50 PM
Genie is amaaaaaaaaaaazing. I love him in Prince Ali when he's just like "OMG, LOOK AT THIS MAN! HE'S STRONG! *zaps*"

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 8:23 AM
Robin Williams is astonishing in pretty much everything. :D
Well, I suppose you'll be singing the song, since we're married and all. (: You'd better sing better than Beiber. :DDD

Lv26 Magikarp
magikarpwow
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 7:33 PM
Ha, I'm tone deaf. So yeah, better than Beiber.

Robin Williams is even amazing in Ferngully, where he voices Batty Koda. I'm just full of useless trivia. This is why I win Pointless.
Have you seen that film? I have it on video and I loooooove it. <3
I just adore the bit where Batty goes "Tubular use of the language, dude."

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 2:47 PM
The way his voice cracks? haha, priceless! (:

Ahh, Ferngully. That movie just screams 90s.
Which indeed means I love it. :D

Lv26 Magikarp
magikarpwow
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 10:02 AM
Ikr. I only saw it by accident because a guy my Dad used to work with was going to throw it away but my Dad was like "Michelle might like that!" so this guy gave it to him. It still works perfectly. Idk why the guy wanted to get rid of it.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 8:00 PM
I lost the VHS awhile back, but I'd like to see that movie again. (:

Lv26 Magikarp
magikarpwow