Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1538
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 930 times.
Search this Thread
Old 24th Aug 2020, 12:34 AM DefaultQuick question about enabling hairs for maternity #1
Salaa
Original Poster

Test Subject

4 Achievements

Hello!

If I have a hairstyle -- a pixie cut or a small ponytail or something, something that wouldn't need to change in appearance to fit on a pregnant Sim -- and the hairstyle isn't enabled for pregnant Sims, then can I just enable it for them by editing the CASP in s3pe? Or would that blow my game up because I need morphs or something?

Sorry if this is a silly question. I did try Googling this, but the results I found were for clothing, not hair, and I don't know if that necessarily applies.

Thank you!
Old 27th Aug 2020, 3:34 PM #2
Lyralei
Virtual gardener

24 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaa
Hello!

If I have a hairstyle -- a pixie cut or a small ponytail or something, something that wouldn't need to change in appearance to fit on a pregnant Sim -- and the hairstyle isn't enabled for pregnant Sims, then can I just enable it for them by editing the CASP in s3pe? Or would that blow my game up because I need morphs or something?

Sorry if this is a silly question. I did try Googling this, but the results I found were for clothing, not hair, and I don't know if that necessarily applies.

Thank you!
Heya!*

I think it should be fine *Since hairs don't seem to have any pregnancy morphs (Although technically you could add them). So I think it should be fine either way!
Old 30th Aug 2020, 11:45 PM #3
Salaa
Original Poster

Test Subject

4 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyralei
Heya!*

I think it should be fine *Since hairs don't seem to have any pregnancy morphs (Although technically you could add them). So I think it should be fine either way!

Fantastic, thank you!

Section jump: