Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1461
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 926 times.
Search this Thread
Old 7th Jun 2020, 12:09 PM DefaultHow to flatten imported lot #1
peno
Original Poster

Lab Assistant

I have a problem where a lot I imported on an Island lot I created in custom world (Pleasantview recreation ) is way too high.

I obviously want the imported lot, which is Sunlit Tides festival lot, to be on ground level for this lot. Bat no matter what I try, constrainfloorelavation, any value in setimportedterrainoffset, nothing has any effect and the results are similarly disappointing as my picture shows. I'd appreciate any help here, because I am at a loss.
Screenshots
Click image for larger version

Name:  Screenshot-4.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  1.15 MB  
Old 7th Jun 2020, 2:23 PM #2
Volvenom
dodgy builder

17 Achievements

View My Journal

Old 7th Jun 2020, 5:32 PM #3
peno
Original Poster

Lab Assistant

That was the first thing I tried and as I already wrote, no value I put in that cheat did any change. And I really mean that. I tried values from 3 to a very extreme 10000000, but no matter what, the ground is always the same level. That cheat has no effect on this particular lot. I don't know why but that's the result I have. As if it was not even build to work on island lots.
Old 7th Jun 2020, 9:55 PM #4
Volvenom
dodgy builder

17 Achievements

View My Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by peno
That was the first thing I tried and as I already wrote, no value I put in that cheat did any change. And I really mean that. I tried values from 3 to a very extreme 10000000, but no matter what, the ground is always the same level. That cheat has no effect on this particular lot. I don't know why but that's the result I have. As if it was not even build to work on island lots.

Did you try minus levels? As -3?

Sorry. I read again. It's beach involved. That might make it impossible.

Someone might have a solution for you, but it's a known problem with terrain and beachlots.
Old 8th Jun 2020, 6:34 AM #5
peno
Original Poster

Lab Assistant

Yes, well, I should mention that all the values were minuses, but I thought that's clear from the context.

But, well, I eventually gave in and used different Festival lot. It may not look as perfect for this world as the one from Sunlit Tides would, but it did not raise the level, so it actually works.

Section jump: