Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 7:30 PM
Default WCIF a female adult centaur body shape?
Hi. I need a centaur body shape for female adults. (the horse body with a human top.) I read somewhere that if you delete this body shape it will play havoc with your clothing/accessories such as leaving lingering effects like turning some shoes to hooves and having the legs disappear. Is there a centaur shape as a whole outfit and won't leak into the other clothing? Personally, I don't mind if their separates because I have custom tops but I'd prefer it as a whole outfit so that way I can work with it.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2020 at 12:39 AM
RoseSims at the Graveyard has these two "Dresses"...Magic8 and Magic9.
Screenshots

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2020 at 3:21 AM
Awesome. They're both great. Thanks muchly.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2020 at 1:33 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 3rd Dec 2020 at 1:48 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by pianogrinder
I read somewhere that if you delete this body shape it will play havoc with your clothing/accessories such as leaving lingering effects like turning some shoes to hooves and having the legs disappear.

Which bodyshape are you talking about?

Clothes and bodyshapes in TS2 generally don't do this, as they're based around clothes, and they can't do anything to accesories because they're not linked to the accessories in any way. There can occasionally be some issues with tops/bottoms depending on how they're made, but nothing that can't be fixed. Showerproof skintones are usually the biggest problem (but for a showerproof centaur you'd need something bigger than a shower for it to look good, anyway, so it may not be necessary to showerproof them if you can set the outfit as swimwear). Feet/shoes aren't a problem for TS2 since they're a part of the bottom or full outfit.

It's possible you've read something about TS3 (?) or TS4 (most likely) bodyshapes. Textures from TS4 clothes can bleed into accessories and cause problems if they've been UVmapped in the accessory area. Anything with meshed legs can also cause problems with feet/shoes if they've not been made right or you don't have ways to hide them (feet/shoes are a separate item in TS3 and TS4).

There's a few recolors of Rose's female centaur here: https://modthesims.info/d/297280/ce...lors-set-1.html
If you ever need a male centaur, there's one here: http://www.medievalsims.com/forums/...php?f=70&t=2105