Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1177
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 727 times.
Search this Thread
Old 15th Nov 2020, 2:26 AM DefaultWhy is Simpe suddenly loading with just a blank white screen? #1
Airelda
Original Poster

Field Researcher

Hi everyone,
I have been doing genetic plastic surgery replacements in my sim's files sucessfully. Now today, I loaded up SimPE to do Brandi and Dustin Broke's replacements and I get a blank white screen once SimPE is loaded. I mean.....why suddenly? I haven't touched SimPE or the game since I did this sucessfully last session. Even if I load a neighbourhood in neighbourhood browser and load up sim browser and select a sim, nothing appears except this blank white screen. Any help gratefully accepted?
Screenshots
Click image for larger version

Name:  Screenshot 2020-11-15 103057.png
Views: 0
Size:  12.9 KB  
Old 15th Nov 2020, 3:19 AM #2
ClaudetteCorleone
Lab Assistant

7 Achievements

Have you tried the Window tab? I don't really know why though maybe it could've been deleted.

You could always reinstall, if that doesn't work.

(Edit) Follow simmer22's post
Last edited by ClaudetteCorleone : 15th Nov 2020 at 5:06 PM.
Old 15th Nov 2020, 6:08 AM #3
simmer22
Mad Poster

3 Achievements

First try the reset button - it's the round button with a red X, directly under where it says "help". There's also a reset button in the Preferences (they should do the same task).

Occasionally SimPE bugs out, but a reset tends to clear it up. If it doesn't work, let us know.
Old 15th Nov 2020, 10:24 PM #4
Airelda
Original Poster

Field Researcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmer22
First try the reset button - it's the round button with a red X, directly under where it says "help". There's also a reset button in the Preferences (they should do the same task).

Occasionally SimPE bugs out, but a reset tends to clear it up. If it doesn't work, let us know.

Thank you so much - as you said it must have bugged out. Resetting fixed the problem

Section jump: