Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 4:48 PM Last edited by Tashiketh : 12th Nov 2020 at 9:50 AM.
Default Blocked Post
Hi,

This morning, the upload manager blocked my post with a trait I share https://modthesims.info/d/649217/pa...over-trait.html because of an image size. I fixed the problem. But the post is still blocked and it's impossible for me to update the trait that broke with the latest patch.

How long will it take to unblock my post?
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 12th Nov 2020 at 9:38 AM
I... have absolutely no idea what you mean by "blocked".  Can you screenshot what you mean, because that's a new one for me

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 12th Nov 2020 at 9:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
I... have absolutely no idea what you mean by "blocked".  Can you screenshot what you mean, because that's a new one for me
I actually seem to have this too when you click the link that Caradriel linked in the first post. I think that's what they mean when they say 'blocked'
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Nov 2020 at 6:32 PM
Thanks for reply!
This is what I get (see photos below) when I click and in this case the post is blocked in moderation I can't update the mod
Screenshots