Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 9:34 AM
Default The Sims 4 - Interior / Room Pictures (v1)
I haven't seen a thread like this in the Sims 4 section and I do think we need one. Please post all your pictures showcasing interiors and rooms in here.
Here are some pictures of the indoor areas of Cypress Manor to start up the thread.

Kitchen
Library
Master Bedroom
Guest Bedroom
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 10:26 PM
Here's a little bit of a house I've been working on.. None of the rooms shown are fully done yet.

Living room-

Galley kitchen-

Dining room-

Downstairs guest bathroom-

Upstairs master bedroom-

Computer desk in master bedroom-

Couch in master bedroom-

Master bathroom-

Upstairs second living area-

More of the second living area-

And there's a lot more in the works, including a pool with an island in the middle complete with a bar.
I'll post more pictures as I finish it up!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 3:40 PM
love that cushion lol

There is no Planet B
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd May 2015 at 7:18 PM
What's the name of that sofa cushion?
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd May 2015 at 7:44 PM
Here are some pictures of the house I've been working for past few days (not finished yet):

Big open space (kitchen, dining and living area)

Bedrooms and bathrooms

Garage and working space (I love majectic grumpy cat)

Lounge arenas

Gym and pool

And here's how the house looks like:

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd May 2015 at 8:59 PM
My Kitchen...

A lot of ceiling lights.............
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd May 2015 at 12:35 PM
Some bathrooms i've finished today:

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th May 2015 at 12:10 AM

I attached an office to my small cottage and so far it's my favourite room!
The chair is a career reward and to be honest the first one I got in Sims 4.

Call me Sukie please :)
My simblr: Paperheart Sims
Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 2:38 AM
The small secondary living room/kids tv room.

Flynn's bedroom.

Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 10:59 PM
I think the ballet studio part of my photo studio is going pretty well... I think Sugar Plum Faerie likes it! XD

Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 10:46 PM
Hope this thread is still alive... because I love making rooms! Here are some rooms I made. I edited the pictures in Photoshop and I've been using a Sims 4 tray exchange program (forgot the full name at the time) that allows you to replace the default gallery picture with your own. I feel like the snapshots of rooms uploaded in the gallery don't always do the rooms justice!
Screenshots

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_ _,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'
Talkingqueen
"And though she be but little, she is fierce" -Shakespeare
_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_ _,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'
Field Researcher
#12 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 3:53 PM
I wish this thread was more popular, decorating can be great in this game.
This is youngest teenager Megara's bedroom.

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 5:57 AM
Eclectic interiors I guess? Bit of classic meets modern, nrs 5 to 8 are from a spa.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 16th Feb 2020 at 10:12 PM
Field Researcher
#15 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 6:07 PM
Really liked the character of this house

Scholar
#16 Old 15th Jul 2020 at 10:53 PM
Maybe this pic is far to low detail to fit the thread but here it goes anyway...

I did redecorate a lot in Willow Creek today and I must say that I'm quite happy whit the result.

Maybe I should have picked an other sofa but I really like the living room in general. The big thing over the window in the toilet is the speaker that did come whit the Spa Day Game Pack. (Because we all like to listen to music while we take a d... ). I did steal the design of the bedroom directly from the game. There was a pre-made room in build mode that looked very similar. The white "cloud" over the bed is actually a snowflake (I think ).
Field Researcher
#17 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 11:46 AM
Here are som rooms in my latest house that I'm extra happy with.

I liked the bathroom and the kitchen.

I also showed the outdoor areas even though they may not fit in this thread, because I like how they have i little breakfast spot in the morning sun on the frontside of the yard, and a spot to hang out in the afternoon sun in the backyard.

Kids room

Kitchen

Bathroom

Outdoors

Study & Music room

Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Sep 2020 at 6:59 PM
All very pretty houses! Keep up the good work!

I know it's been a long time since my last post in this forum, but I also wanted to contribute in this topic, uploading my last house prj
I fell in love with this doll house pic ---->)
and I though it might look good in the Sims4!

It's a house for a single person (that's why the glazed bathroom LOL)
All the cc contents are not mine, so I thank all the creators!

Ps. the laundry room is behind the kitchen, outdoor access
Scholar
#19 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 2:14 PM Last edited by Mrmo : 25th Oct 2020 at 5:04 PM. Reason: Bad english
In this save the Landgraabs are older and Morgan is an young adult. Today I did re-decorate their kitchen and the family. (Spoiler alert: Nancy still thinks the room looks boring).

Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Nov 2020 at 7:15 PM Last edited by xXOctoberXx : 4th Dec 2020 at 12:19 PM.
Lately, I've been trying to recreate a suburban apartment.

Again, no cc are mine, so I thank all the creators

Scholar
#21 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 11:07 AM
I was perfectly sure there was a thread about community lots on this board but I can not find it now...

Anyway, I do place this pics here and if the mods do know a better place, please move the post!

So quite honestly, I'm not a builder in the Sims 4. But I do try some things now and then. In the Sims 2 I always enjoyed building restaurants and I did found this "victim" in the gallery. It's the restaurant "Sunny Side Up Diner". I did left the restaurant itself quite unchanged, only added a few details like a 2:nd chef station. The biggest change was the landscaping on the outside.

What I really wanted to try out was to build a basement. I know it can be done but I have never bothered...until now. So I placed all of the toilets (the lot was shipped with only two) in the basement. I really wanted to add a speaker playing some ambient music but as we all know sims are crazy for dancing to stereo music... Everywhere!

Hope you enjoyed!
Scholar
#22 Old 12th Feb 2022 at 9:08 PM
So I did a little remodeling of a building today. (Originally this is a house from Oasis Springs but I use it in Newcrest as well). It's the "Raffia Quinta"* and as the family did go from two to four members I had to make big changes. I do not have any pics from before but I'm sure you know what the house looks like.

Overview.

I did use a big part of the patio for an extension and this new part is now the dining area. The old dining area is now the kitchen and in it's place is a little office. The "emergency nursery" now is used as a bathroom again. The new nursery is located where the office used to be. (And I absolutely s**k when it comes to making nurserys...).

The back of the house.

*Name from here: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/The_Si...ry/List_of_lots
Scholar
#23 Old 20th Feb 2022 at 3:58 PM
The third post in a row from Mrmo? Hm, can it be? Well, there is no one else who post so...

Anyway, I have been doing a part renovation of the Ophelia Villa, (shouldn't it be "Villa Ophelia"?), the home of the Goth family. Young Alexander, a teenager in this game, do have his bedroom on top of the building and I decided to give it a makeover. It was hard making good screenshots but I did try my best. By the way, do anyone have a good advice on how to get some heat to stay in this house? I was playing the lot today and even though the thermostat was set to "warm" and there was a cozy fire going in the fireplace all sims were wearing their cold weather outfits... inside the house! And it's just the first day of winter...

Anyway, here are some pics.