Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 3:22 AM Last edited by Lavaster : 24th Sep 2011 at 7:37 AM.
Default Your Own Wizard/Witch
Just for fun, here's a form that you can fill out to describe your very own wizard/witch! Make as many as you want, just don't spam. The age can be any age you want, as long as it makes sense and is between 10-17.
Here's my example, just erase my answers and replace them with your own:
Wizard/Witch Name: Jolene Watts
House: Gryffindor
Preferred Class: Potion-making
Details: Jolene has always believed in wizardry and witchcraft. Her favorite class is potion-making because she loves putting together potions that affect humans/wizards, whether it's (trying) to put together a love potion or one that makes warts and blisters disappear. She has average grades.
Photo (OPTIONAL: can be of anyone, and if they're older than 17, you can say that the wizard/witch looks like a younger version of that persion): http://images.google.com/imgres?img...=1t:429,r:7,s:0

ENTJ
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 3:36 AM
Wizard/Witch Name: Aysel Grey
House: Slytherine
Preferred Class: Care of magical animals
Details: Aysel was told at a young age she is awitch. Her favorite class is care of magical animals because she loves the hippogriths.She has average grades.
Photo : http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NO2UOMMYK...ng+Emo+Hair.jpg

“Raise your children to love and embrace others. Tell them they are beautiful; they may grow up to be stars one day, and "beautiful" will never mean as much in a magazine as it will coming from you.”
― Kaiden Blake <3
Instructor
#3 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 4:59 AM
Wizard/Witch Name: Lenalee Lynch
House: Slytherin
Preferred Class: Arithmancy/DADA
Details: (see below)
Blood Status: Halfblood
DoB: December 23rd
PoB: En route back to London from New York. Somewhere over Iceland.
Worst Subjects: HoM, and does Flying count? (Clumsy thy name is Lenalee)
Wand: 9.5 inches, Birch wand with Opaleye Heartstrings, and Pliable.
Pets: Just Jack, her oft times rude owl.

Photo:Casual Formal

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 11:37 AM Last edited by lethifold : 22nd May 2012 at 11:35 AM.
Name Ingrid Spavin
Age 17
House Slytherin
Best Class Potions or Transfiguration
Worst Class History of Magic
Blood Status Pureblood
Wand 8 ½ inches, Cedar, Dragon Heartstring
Patronus Swan
Bio Ingrid is a descendant of Faris Spavin, previous Minister for Magic who is most well known for his near-assassination by a centaur after he had restricted too much of their land. Born in Wiltshire, Ingrid’s family line is closely connected with the Malfoy and the Black family trees, thus a close familial bond has been formed between Ingrid and her counterparts in the Malfoy family. The Spavins were known for remaining neutral during the Wizarding Wars and have thusly not received any form of punishment or recompense following the end of the war and the downfall of Voldemort.
At age seventeen, Ingrid’s grades are near immaculate and she is studying to be a Healer at a wizarding hospital in the south of France. Upon first impressions, Ingrid lacks the spite and malice which many of her housemates hold, but her conniving nature and sly insults make her one member of Slytherin who should not be crossed. She finds her studies to be the most important thing at this point in her life and she is greatly looking forward to her graduation so she can enter the foray of adult life on her own, though her parents’ vast bank account will no doubt support her in the beginning.
Scholar
#5 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 1:06 PM
Wizard/Witch Name: Adrian von de Krad

Favorite Class: Transfigurations and Charms (he likes subjects where he can use active magic)

Details: Von de Krad is one very powerful, vampiric, magical family in south-east Europe. They lived there for centuries, in their huge gothic castle. Adrian's family is one of the rarest magical families in that kind, cause they are all vampires. He was going to the Durmstrang until he was 14, when he had to move to Hogwarts because his parents moved to Edinburgh. Adrian was hardly accepted in Slytherin house, because he is very mysterious and dark, but on the other side he is very creative and brave. He is also very attractive, well at least both girls at Durmstrang and Hogwarts said that, but strange thing is that he never liked qudditch and flying on broom.

Adrian also has a dark side: he is a vampire, so naturally he needs blood, and when it comes to that, he transforms in his true vampire form... and that was very big problem when he came to Hogwarts, but this secret only knows headmaster and couple of proffessors. At the beginning he was stealing blood from Hospital wing, but now when it happens, he first transforms into bat and fly away from Hogwarts grounds, where he seeks for victim.

Blood Status: he is not human, he is a vampire, but he didn't know that until he was 14

Worst Subject: Herbology

Wand: 10.2 inches, oak wand, made from dragon's skin

Patronus: Dragon

Pets: Arey, a black eagle, Adrian's only true and real friend at Hogwarts. Yes, it's unusal to have an eagle in owlery, but in Durmstrang it's allowed to bring any animal, so Arey came together with Adrian.

Pictures:
Adrian in his normal form:
http://gothicvampirecostume.org/wp-...e-7-300x300.jpg

Vampire form:
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2...ngNightmare.jpg

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 10:42 PM
nusshine386: Pretty! I usually don't like the whole emo get-up, but that girl's actually pretty cute.
Elyasis: Ooh, nice idea with the owl! lol! 'her oft times rude owl'
PixCii: Ooh, Ingrid is gorgeous and so beautiful!
Pegasaus: What a hottie! LOL!!

ENTJ
Scholar
#7 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 12:50 PM
Does this mean that I am a winner?
Also, did anyone noticed that all of us used Slytherin in description and ages 16-17, expect Lavaster who used Gryffindor and age 14?

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 8:23 PM
I did notice that the ages ranged 16-17... lol. And there's no "winner" , this is just for fun.
Looks like all the good-looking wizards/witches are in Slytherin.
My witch, Jolene, is not fond of that. Come to the light side!

ENTJ
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 8:39 PM
Here's my new wizard/witch:
(As you can see I like young witches/wizards. Plus, there's too many here that are 16 and 17.)
Wizard/Witch Name: Gisselle Giovanni-Fleur

House: Gryffindor (she almost got Huffinpuff or whatever it's called... long story to explain why I spelled that wrong, IF I spelled it wrong.)

Favorite Class: Charms. Gisselle really likes charms. A lot.

Details: Gisselle can easily charm (most) guys... well, that's what she thinks. She can be vain but insecure at other times. She's friendly on the other hand and has many friends, half being girls and the other half of friends being guys. She's thinking of dating now, but first she has to find Mr. Right.

Blood Status: Full Witch (exception for her step-mother, but her step-mother knows about wizardry and witchcraft.)

Worst Subject: Herbology (Quote from my witch: "I hate plants... 'herbology' is, like, the study of plants/healing plants, right?")

Wand: 7.5 inches, made of twisted oak, dragon wings, and a hint of silver.

One or two quotes: "I hate dancing... don't get me wrong, but I can't dance. That's why I have Jolene make my dancing potions!"
"Are you kidding me?! Herbology?!! This is worse than sitting next to the Slytherins during Quidditch matches!" [Sorry if I spelled that wrong, I haven't read or seen Harry Potter in a while.]

Pets: A charmed snake that behaves in its cage, but Gisselle likes to take her snake around with her at times (even to classes, although the teachers don't approve, some of them don't want to upset her and tell her to put it back because Gisselle's sensitive) and it even attacks threatening people when Gisselle tells them to. Her snake named Nick (she got that name because of 'Nickelodeon,' and they use slime... and snakes are slimy! Get it?) is otherwise friendly and fellow snake-loving classmates often compliment her on Nick.

Pictures:
http://tinyurl.com/2vmk339
I almost chose Jessica Alba for the pic but I didn't... so yeah...

ENTJ
Scholar
#10 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 5:42 PM
Well I was just kidding, I know that this was just for fun, and it was fun making new wizard!

Lavaster: your picture of Gisselle is gorgeous!

Scholar
#11 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 11:27 PM Last edited by Kailacat : 6th Feb 2011 at 2:45 PM.
Wizard/Witch Name: Elias
House: Ravenclaw
Preferred Class: Transfiguration
Details: Muggle-born, very shy. Doesn't like talking to people until he first gets some friends.
Photo:

I designed him for a fanfic I'm writing to put on MuggleNet, but it's not going too well so far, I've only written two and a half chapters. I want to write the whole thing before I put it up - there's only one type of fanfic I don't like, and it's an unfinished one.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Mad Poster
#12 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 2:57 AM
Name Theodore Pritchard
Age 15
House Ravenclaw
Blood Status Pureblood
Best Class Astronomy
Worst Class Herbology
Wand 10 inches, oak, phoenix feather
Patronus Unknown
Familiar Verreaux’s Eagle-Owl named Blasius
Bio Theo, sly and conniving, often questions why he was not placed in Slytherin. Though he is intelligent, his blood status and cunning mind make him seem perfect for the house of Salazar Slytherin. Upon further inspection, however, it seems as though Theo lacks the spite and malice that the vast majority of Slytherins hold. He is always willing to get involved in the pranks which spawn from the mind of his best mate, Graham Carter, a Beater for the Slytherin Quidditch team. Of course, Theo is never to be outdone on the Quidditch pitch, being dubbed Player of the Year two years running for his superb performance as Ravenclaw Keeper.
People often ask about his favourite class being Astronomy, though Theo maintains the same answer each time. He grew up in the city with his parents, scarcely ever seeing the stars, so the chance to observe the twinkling lights above them fascinates him to no end. Of course, if they still held Flying Lessons in fifth year, they would no doubt be his favourite class. In a very rare move, Theo was appointed to the position of Keeper in second year, something which rarely happens due to the average build of a Keeper being rather bulky. After his graduation from Hogwarts, he hopes to continue on and pursue Quidditch as a career, hopefully playing for Puddlemere United.
On the subject of his personal life, Theo is more than happy to talk about the supposed attraction many witches at Hogwarts feel towards him. If asked, Theo will describe in great detail how he and Graham are the most sought after males in the school. At this point in time, Theo has his eye on Matilda Square, a fiery Gryffindor who wants nothing more than to never lay eyes on Theo and Graham ever again. Theo, however, is convinced that he will win her over someday soon, and his quest to woo her is a source of great entertainment amongst many students attending Hogwarts.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 9:34 PM
Kailacat: Cute! I love your wizard! Man, imagine if wizards were real...
PixCii: Nice wizard! And interesting wand... 10 inches is loooong for a wand! Well, IMHO, anyway.

ENTJ
Mad Poster
#14 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 8:45 AM Last edited by lethifold : 22nd May 2012 at 11:41 AM.
That's not the only thing of his that's long
Instructor
#15 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 9:20 AM
Wizard/Witch Name: Nathanael Rudolf Frost
House: Hufflepuff
Preferred Class: Ancient Runes
Blood Status: Pureblood
Worst Subjects: Herbology (He's kind of afraid of plants; don't tell anyone!)
Wand: 9 inches long Walnut wand with merfolk hair core.
Pets: Doesn't like pets but he does have a journal he writes in constantly.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 3:39 AM
Elyasis: Ooh, he's kinda cute!

ENTJ
Banned
#17 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 1:48 PM
Here's mine

Name: Rowena Slytherin
Blood Status: Pureblood
Best sudjects: Potions, (defense against the) dark arts, charms and Transfiguration
Worst sudjects: History of magic and Astronomy
Wand: blackthorn, 14½ inches, demon heartstring

She almost ended up being placed in ravenclaw deacuse she is quite blight. Rowena is not snodie as most purebloods are but she has an exposlive anger, her parnets are deatheaters and so is her older brother jhonthan.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#18 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 5:57 PM
Wizard/Witch Name: Daliah
House: Gryffindor
Preferred Class: Charms
Details:Daliah is a pureblood witch. Her whole family including her twin were in slytherin. THey were all dissapointed in her when she was sorted into
Gryiffindor and went against the Dark Lord.
But with a more geryish eye color and a little bit lighter skin

-Though this be madness, yet there is method in it-
Scholar
#19 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 6:05 PM
Name Belladonna Ghost
Age 15
House Ravenclaw, almost Slytherin
Blood Status Half-blood
Best Subjects Astronomy and Potions
Worst Subjects Divination and Ancient Runes
Wand 10 1/2 inches Birch and Unicorn Hair
Patronus Fox
Pets Owl, Eos

Bio Belladonna 'Donna' Ghost sat ont he sorting stool a very long time. On one hand was a sly cunning and high sense of self preservation that Slytherin adored, on the other end was a blaring intelligence and constantly pondering mind. Int he end the Hat screamed out 'Ravenclaw' and Donna went to sit with her fellow Ravenclaws at their house table. Her Mother, Selene, comes from a long line of pureblood wizards, the Carrows, while her father is a Muggle known as James Ghost. Belladonna had inherited a good deal of genes from her mothers darker side of the family, but she was still filled with a greater sense of right and wrong then her cousins, and a great intelligence inherited from her father. another thing she inherited from her father, was a terrible sense in foreign languages and an incredible allergy for cats. Donna was also interested in the future, constantly demanding herself to be 'psychic' whenever she predicted something correctly. She eagerly signed up for divination in her third year, but that was before she realized that she had about as much future sight as the tablecloth she constantly napped on. The rest of her subjects passed with ease, but her favorites were by far Astronomy and Potions. Donna had always been a good cook, and what was potions but combining certain ingredients at certain times to form something new? She also enjoyed Astronomy, and is constantly caught on top of the astronomy tower as she tries to chart the movements of the stars and planets. Of course, that was before she discovered a mysterious room in the 7th floor corridor with a beautiful view of all the stars in the sky...

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Field Researcher
#20 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 6:08 PM
Wizard/Witch Name: Daniel
Preferred Class: DADA and Potions
Details:Daniel is a pureblood wizard. His whole family except his twin, Daliah^, were in slytherin. In front of his family he is a strong worshiper of the Dark Lord but inside he fears what would happen if the Dark Lord won.
But with more greyish eyes and slightley lighter skin. His hair used to be a platinum Blonde but he dyed it

-Though this be madness, yet there is method in it-
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 4:28 AM
I got another one! It's my alter ego, actually. BTW, I'm not using my form for this.
NAME: Serena Woods
Year: 4th Year
House: Slytherin... waaaah!!! Nearly a Gryffindor though :D
Strength: Dueling (She loves curses. She'd love a chance to go all Crucio on you all, but she's not evil enough.)
Weakness: Having to Sacrifice Herself for Others (she's not selfish... sometimes.)
Appearance (no pic for her, cuz she's practically the magical me): Light brown hair with golden highlights. Her hair is long and mostly straight, but she never flatirons or curls it. She never uses hairsprays if she can help it. She suffers from flyaways and a little frizz, so it's not totally straight. K, enuff of her hair. She has green eyes and naturally very long and curly dark eyelashes. Smooth skin, no zits!! Woot woot! (Haha, yeah, I'm describing myself now.) Fashionable, but doesn't shop often, to her dismay. She hates summer shopping because, most of the time, she never finds something she likes in the summer time.
Hates: Fake girls, bullies, guys who seem nice but don't actually care, anything that falls under the dreaded category of MATHEMATICS, and loud/mean teachers.
Favorite Class: Defense Against the Dark Arts (potions at a close second)
She finds the Order of the Phoenix boring and likes the Death Eaters, however she doesn't support evil, greedy, corrupt, or power-hungry people.

ENTJ
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 5:21 PM
Wizard/Witch Name: Mary Spiderling
House: Ravenclaw
Preferred Class: Divination
Details: Mary loves the arts of divination. She has a problem with making new friends, as she jumps at the chance to tell anyone she knows about what grimm things lay ahead in thier futuer, therefore scaring them off. Offen spends her spare time looking out of her dormatry window, watching the world go by. She finds there's nothing better than a fresh glass of punkin juice in the early morning and hates having to duel.
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 6:01 PM Last edited by dreamsgirl88 : 28th Feb 2012 at 6:35 PM.
Name: Elisa Fairrar
Blood Status: Muggle born
Best Class: Charms
Worst Class: Dark Arts
Wand: 9 1/4" Oak. Unicorn hair
Patronus: A Filly (Baby girl horse)
Familiar: A black kitten named Couscous

Bio: Elisa has always known about the wizard world. Her Aunt- Who is a witch- told her everything about it. When Elisa was 11 she received a letter from Hogwarts (Via Owl) and nearly had a heart attack. She had never dreamed in a million and one years that she could be a witch.
The sorting hat had no trouble placing her in Hufflepuff, it was the only house she could have been place in due to her personality.

Charms is her very favorite class, though she gets wonderful grades in every class she has, except Dark Arts (She finds even the thought of the class revolting)

Elisa is a very bubbly, fun-loving girl. She makes friends easily because she is fun to be around. She loves just about everything, especially shinny, fuzzy and/or fluffy things. She loves to swim and ride horses. She loves the outdoors as long as its nice out, so if it's snowing you will probably find her in the common room reading by the fire or my the window sketching the snowy scene.

May Your Life Be As Long, And As Useful, As A Roll Of Toilet Paper
Grammar: The difference between knowing your garbage and knowing you're garbage. ;P
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 8:28 PM
I love those haha! But mine always ends up being a Mary-Sue xD

Wizard/Witch Name: Faylinn Rousseau
Preferred Class: DADA or Transfiguration
Worst Class: Herbology
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Details: Too lazy to put sorry D: She's my long-time CC

Life Stage: Young Adult

Traits: Artistic, Bookworm, Dog Person, Over-Emotional, Good

LTW: Master of the Arts
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 10:49 PM
Wizard/Witch Name:Bonnie Wells
House:Gryfindoor
Preferred Class:Herebology or The Care and Keeping of Magical Creatures
Worst Class:Charms
Blood Status:Half Blood
Wand:11 inch, Holly wood, core is unicorn hair.
Patronus: Stag, chipmunk.
Details:Bonnie became aware she was a witch at the age of nine because she set fire to her friend's toy truck (on accident, of course). She went to Hogwarts at the age of 11 and became one of the top students to ever be in Herebology. She also has become almost as good as the potion master Prof. Slugghorn in potions glass even though she despises Potions class. Though Bonnie could do a little better in Charms, she tends to burn all the feathers she's ever tried to float. And she isn't that good at Defense Against the Dark Arts. Bonnie is a natural red head and has long hair, with blue-green eyes who is very outgoing, good at singing, amazing at drawing, loves to act, looks mature for her age, and loves all the magical creatures at the Hogwarts ground and can be found in her free time helping Hagrid taking care of the Thestrals (she witnessed a person the on the street in the muggle world being murdered.) or protecting the Devil Snare from sunlight with Neville Longbottom.
Picture:

♂ + ♂ = ♥ - ♀ + ♀ = ♥ - ♀ + ♂ = ♥
I am a rebel, I don't deny it, but I'm the good kind, the good rebel!