Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 9:03 PM
Default The Sleeping Beauty Thread
Who Doesn't know The Sleeping Beauty one of my favorite amine when i was young my favorite character is Princess Aurora i adore her Gown :D

Screenshots

Knight Of The Moon
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 8:30 AM
I love this one too! (:
And I have ANOTHER great barbie story for ya'll. ((((:

After being our gymnast he lost his legs. So, we tied him to a stroller to create a wheel chair. He was our lady's man because his eyes had painted sparkles, so we'd always give him this manly voice and make him go to every barbie girl and say: "Would you like to push me? SPARKLE. SPARKLE." And they'd all become his slaves. (((: Good times, good times. :DDDD

Lv26 Magikarp
magikarpwow
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by apocalypticautumn
I love this one too! (:
And I have ANOTHER great barbie story for ya'll. ((((:

After being our gymnast he lost his legs. So, we tied him to a stroller to create a wheel chair. He was our lady's man because his eyes had painted sparkles, so we'd always give him this manly voice and make him go to every barbie girl and say: "Would you like to push me? SPARKLE. SPARKLE." And they'd all become his slaves. (((: Good times, good times. :DDDD

Hahahahah Great one

Knight Of The Moon
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 2:24 AM
Yeah, I was a pretty messed up little girl. ^^;;;
I think I joined this group to brag about my Disney dolls.

Lv26 Magikarp
magikarpwow
Theorist
#5 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 7:06 PM
^ Pfft, girl. I was the one with the exclusive Disney purple convertible. Well, it wasn't Disney, but all my Disney dolls would sit on it and around it and sometimes under it and then my two Anastasia dolls would look on sadly in their pink beetle that I won in a competition to colour in a picture of Barbie. xD

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 3:44 PM
THAT'S PERFECT.
haha. ((((:

Yeah? Well I had a full working McDonalds. Beat that.

Lv26 Magikarp
magikarpwow
Theorist
#7 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 6:16 PM
...McDonalds? Really? I had the Cindy tour bus complete with band instruments. I had a Barbie house with working shower/bath combo that you could sit on the roof of and stalker Barbies frequently did. Erm. I had a ton of horse-drawn carriages... I used to have an amazing cardboard Cindy house (not as lame as it sounds) but I puked everywhere when I was like 8 and it got splattered and ruined. Oh, I know! I had a bunk bed that I magically pretended was a castle. Complete with working stairs to throw disobedient prisoners off of, only to be saved by a dashing handsome male doll.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 12:42 AM
Hahhahaha. (:
Why can I not be little again?

10 Days till my BDAY! :D
Maybe my wife will make me a video...? (HINTHINT) :DDDD
I do adore me some Prince Phillip. ))

Lv26 Magikarp
magikarpwow
Theorist
#9 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 1:51 PM
Now I'll have to download Sleeping Beauty. Great(!)
Rofl.

Anything for my wifey.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 4:09 AM
<3 Yay! <3

Lv26 Magikarp
magikarpwow
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 11:22 PM
Out of all the disney princess films, The Sleeping Beauty is my favorite. I love the villain, I like the Aruora looks but she could have deen done better.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn