Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 9:13 AM
Default The sims 2 apartment life
Ok i got my setting here can you tell if i can run the game in recommended requirement:

Cpu speed: 2.5 GHz Performance Rated at: 6.25 GHz

RAM: 3.0 GB

O.S: windows 7 ultimate
Video card: GeForce GT 525M

Free Disk Space:
349.2 GB
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 1:49 PM
I don't quite understand what you're asking.
Site Helper
#3 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 4:40 PM
They want to run the Sims 2 with the Apartment Life engine on a computer with those specs.

miss.pink, here's a FAQ which explains how to give us your specs in a better format.
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...lp:System_Specs
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 5:22 PM
I am asking do i pass the minimum setting or recommended settings?
In the Arena
retired moderator
#5 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 5:37 PM
6.25 GHz? Typo?
Please post specs as asked...there are other things listed in the specs you have not included in your post above.

And you should post that in the Sims 2 Help forum, because that forum has an auto-setting that let us see all the games you have if you set that in your User profile. Do you have Sims 2 base game and Apartment Life only or Apartment Life is the last-released pack that you have and you have from Sims 2 base game up to Apartment Life installed?
Which is why, I'm always strict about this rule:
Quote:
What this forum is for:
In this forum you can discuss most things related to computers. New software or computer hardware you want to talk about? Need help building/buying a computer, or maybe just upgrading your old one? Computer you have isn't working properly? You've come to the right place!

No Sims Tech Help!
  • Any threads posted here asking for The Sims 2 or The Sims 3 help will be closed!
It's one thing if the user asking for help list this information out (ie the games installed) without any prompting, but they never do...