Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 8:30 AM
Q-Xpress bugging out, need help!! :(
No matter what I try to install using Q-Xpress Installer I get the error:

"Run-time error '11':
Division by zero

and the option to click OK which then closes the program without installing anything. I am 100% new to using Q-Xpress Installer and need help as there are currently 85 mods (6 pack sets) that I want to install and going through each one one by one via WinRAR would take more than an hour!!

If you have any ideas you can email me via: NightinGalesSoul at Gmail.

OR if you have a messenger and wish to try and help that way I have:

AIM - NightinGalesSoul
MSN - NightinGalesSoul at Gmail
Yahoo - NightinGalesSoul at Yahoo

HELP IS GREATLY NEEDED!!!!!
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 8:46 AM
Go read the sticky about this issue on MTS2. There are a variety of solutions presented there.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 8:50 AM
Here's a link to it: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=251429 ... with info on what to try and what to do if that doesn't work. And you don't have to go through things one by one with WinRAR - just select all the files you want to extract, right-click on them, and choose Extract Here.

As this is Q-Xpress related (and Q-Xpress support is currently suspended) as well as Sims 2 related, thread locked.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.