Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 4:11 AM
Default Access to path denied? issues installing TS3 Content
Please be gental as i usually don't post much, and i beileve i'm in the right area to ask this kind of question

Im like 90 percent sure that i am using the program WinZIP version 14 when downloading and opening the sims3 content but for some odd reason the ts3 help monkey program always comes up with the same message:

Access to the path:'example of where the file is located and what it is im try to install' is denied

I beileve the very first time i tried to open a s3 related file from here a message popped up saying i had to be an admin- which i am but it was there for only a short time

i've tried to move the files to diffrent locations just in case it was the folder/s i was placing them in but it didn't seem to effect it what so ever i have screen caps but its basically the excact same things i've already meanton

any help will be praised and hand shakened as i really want to download, even some simpler things like a batman i saw that my eight year old cousin adored :p
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 4:20 PM
Download the version of the Helper Monkey which is provided for people who get access denied errors.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 10:41 PM
Why is this crap so dang hard to readith?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 11:11 PM
Because thou werst born with an tragic impairment, known as Severely Lacking In Sense Of Humour Syndrome. It beist moste sad.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.