Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Plasma Packs Fill More Vampire Thirst

by ShuSanR Posted 19th Nov 2020 at 3:31 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Nov 2020 at 4:14 PM
Great! Thank you for finally filling my vampire's thirst bar!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Nov 2020 at 12:53 AM
Oh my God, THANK YOU! Why was it this long before this was made?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Nov 2020 at 2:54 AM
Oh Lord, thank you so much! I've been watching and waiting for just such a mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Nov 2020 at 3:32 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 2:03 AM
Thank you so much for this. It gets tedious sometimes to have Caleb slam 5/6 of these things.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 1:08 PM
Simple and functional mod, thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 5:16 AM
Great job on that one. Any plans for the Plasma Fizzy Juice in Eco Lifestyle for having the same treatment? The vanilla version of that gives you just a little bit how the plasma packs or Plasma fruits are in the original. Which is not satisfying.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 2:42 PM
Thank you! I always wondered why it was so little.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2021 at 4:28 PM
Will this need to be updated for the Jan 21 patch? This mod is great - very helpful and saves a lot of time!
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 7:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sapphir567
Will this need to be updated for the Jan 21 patch? This mod is great - very helpful and saves a lot of time!

The mod still seems to be working for me.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2021 at 3:38 PM
So needed thank you!! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th May 2021 at 5:45 PM
Thank you so much for this! It was annoying having to create a party-size plasma salad and eat EVERY DANG SERVING, just to make sure my vampire sim was satiated.
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 10:05 AM
I have used this mod in the past, but I just tried it again today and it seems to be broken? I know there was another patch recently. Is anyone else having issues with it? My vamp sim drinks a plasma pack and the bar only moves the normal (teeny tiny) amount. The increase arrows are there, like it's trying, for a few seconds, but then they go away and my sim still needs 15 more packs
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Dec 2021 at 3:59 PM
I think this is still working! Eating one bowl of plasma fruit salad filled 1/3rd of my vampire's thirst. I think it was less before this.

Thanks for making this!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Jun 2022 at 7:47 AM
AHAHA! Thank you! Just wanted to let you know I adore the pic of Vlad and his plasma pack. ;-)
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Sep 2022 at 4:19 PM
Tested on 1.91.205.1020, mod is not working.
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Oct 2022 at 7:28 PM
Default unfortunately, not working.
ive been using this mod for a long time and up till now its worked wonderfully. in fact, i forgot it was even there. but this most recent update (after high school pack) my vamps arent getting satisfied from plasma packs anymore. not even drinking from a sim fills them up all the way anymore. im not sure if there is another mod like this out there, but im REALLY gonna miss this one