Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harp Floating Stairs Set

by enable_llamas Posted 26th Jan 2021 at 9:56 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2021 at 10:19 PM by enable_llamas

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 11:12 PM
look at that MODERNITY!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 12:15 AM
Ooh, these stairs look amazing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 1:18 AM
Picked Download, WHEN??? ♥♥♥
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 4:21 AM
Yaaaay! More stairs for TS3! Thaaaaanks a bunch :lovestruc
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 10:40 AM
Oh. That's such a beautiful flourish! I guess this is a top of design.
Regards Vic ^_^
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 1:54 PM
Absolute masterpiece. Not sure *how* you get such artful work done, but please don't ever stop <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 5:12 PM
As others have said it fills a need for this shape of stairs and for something really modern an Designer for interiors

Thanks
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 6:42 PM
Looks great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 8:10 PM
wow!!Great job
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 8:21 PM
Wow, when I saw this design I wished I could have it in Sims 3. You literally made my wish come true :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 1:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by desiree101
Ooh, these stairs look amazing!

Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Oh. That's such a beautiful flourish! I guess this is a top of design.
Regards Vic ^_^

Quote: Originally posted by Collector
As others have said it fills a need for this shape of stairs and for something really modern an Designer for interiors

Thanks

Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
Looks great!

Quote: Originally posted by spysim.73
wow!!Great job

Thank you guys! ♥

Quote: Originally posted by murfee
look at that MODERNITY!

We deserve nice things for ts3 and we're going to get them, damn it!

Quote: Originally posted by Deniisu
Picked Download, WHEN??? ♥♥♥

Lol it's funny cause the weirdest things get picked, I've got a pair or jeans that are just so random and like... why? But thank you so much! ♥

Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
Yaaaay! More stairs for TS3! Thaaaaanks a bunch :lovestruc

Glad you like them and we really need more stairs

Quote: Originally posted by MissPat
Absolute masterpiece. Not sure *how* you get such artful work done, but please don't ever stop <3

I see random cool RL item and think why don't we have this in ts3, then try to make it and it find out why occasionally they work out, tho lol

Quote: Originally posted by Slamyy
Wow, when I saw this design I wished I could have it in Sims 3. You literally made my wish come true :D

I aim to please
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 2:40 PM
Wow, this is amazing. I haven't seen a really innovative set of stairs in actual, literal years! Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Raminess
Wow, this is amazing. I haven't seen a really innovative set of stairs in actual, literal years! Thank you!

Thank you! Glad you like it!
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Feb 2021 at 1:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Hi, this is beautiful. I liked the concept of Gosik's stairs, but the reason I never downloaded his was because I'm not into antiques. Modern stairs are more to my liking. Thank you so much for making it.

I'm curious about one thing, on the 1/2 stairs you have both left and right. But the description said it uses the animation from the spiral staircase, which from EA is only 1 way. Did you added a reverse animation to the other stair?

The original Gosik ones have a left and right part, too - so these are the same animation-wise. It's not flipped and one side looks arguably more borked while in use but since both don't match I usually don't pay attention to it. Unfortunately I have no idea how to do anything with animations.

There's a script for another version at SimLogical that eliminates the animation altogether - you can swap it out if the visuals are too distracting.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Feb 2021 at 4:12 PM
This is soooo great! More stairs for TS3, Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Jan 2022 at 12:12 AM
These are gorgeous! I was hoping for some U-shaped stairs, but didn't expect to find some that looked so amazing. Now I'm going to have to design some new buildings in which to make these shone.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Nov 2022 at 6:03 PM Last edited by Sonynh0 : 15th Nov 2022 at 1:28 PM.
Thank you very much, @enable_llamas ! :lovestruc
Superb work! Very beautiful stairs.
I'll try it today.

Well, I've tried it in my game and sadly, my Sims treat them as if they're a spiral staircase.