Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2020 at 3:46 PM
Default Heyo!
Hello friends ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ you can call me thiccgoro. I've been playing The Sims for a few years now, my first game being TS3. I got TS4 last year and I've been playing it a lot. I started messing around with CC and mods off the bat. Most of my attempts at making CC have been simple retextured versions of existing CAS and build items, but last night I made my own mesh for a CAS item for the first time. But I've never shared any of my CC before. I figured that hey, maybe someone else would want to use it in their own game, hence why I've joined this site. So yeah, it's nice to meet you all.
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 26th Feb 2020 at 5:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thiccgoro
Hello friends ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ you can call me thiccgoro. I've been playing The Sims for a few years now, my first game being TS3. I got TS4 last year and I've been playing it a lot. I started messing around with CC and mods off the bat. Most of my attempts at making CC have been simple retextured versions of existing CAS and build items, but last night I made my own mesh for a CAS item for the first time. But I've never shared any of my CC before. I figured that hey, maybe someone else would want to use it in their own game, hence why I've joined this site. So yeah, it's nice to meet you all.

Welcome to Mod the Sims. The community forums for the various sims games can be found under the specific game your seeking at the top of the page. Here is where you can find the guidelines for creation uploads Link