Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 11:20 PM Last edited by Arringfray : 11th Sep 2019 at 12:27 AM.
Default Make the hydroponic flower pot sell-able?
Good evening everyone!

Let me start by saying I am completely new to this "sims 2 modding" thing. So please forgive any newbie questions I may ask.

I am trying to make the hydroponic flower pot sellable from community lots. I have downloaded SimPE and played around with it a bit. I cloned the object and then took the reference files from the snapdragon (I chose that, as it is a user created item as well), for selling; or at least the ones I thought pertained to that. I then added them to my new hydroponic flower pot file. The references were:

interaction - Sell for $
CT - For sale - do not disable main

But when I add the file into the downloads folder, there is no change to the item in game. So am I doing this right? If not, then would someone be kind enough to offer up their expertise and guide this poor lost fellow to his happy ending?

Thank you!!