Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2019 at 4:51 PM
Default Remove From Family shift+click Cheat Missing
I have testingcheats turned on, but as of the last patch, this option is not showing. Add to Family shows though, and works, but Remove is nowhere to be found.

I have reloaded the game and even let it fix itself just in case, but it is still missing.

Is this just me or is this the case for everybody?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 5:45 PM
Nope, screwed up for me as well. Anybody know of a fix?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2019 at 5:28 PM
My ctrl & shift & c for testing cheats on doesn't work. Are there any cheats that are working?
Scholar
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2019 at 7:36 PM
Yeah, this seems to be broken
you can use MCCC alternatively to move a sim into an existing household or a new one
I believe it's under Maintain Sim > Move sim (on the sim itself)

(you can also just use Manage Households to split up an household, but it would be easier with MCCC)
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 4:18 AM
Do you have any old mods?
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by UnknownRandomFox
Do you have any old mods?

I know you might be trying to be helpful but be aware this is a thread from 2019.
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Jun 2021 at 1:11 AM
In all of my years playing the Sims 4 (since it came out) I have always used cheats. I play with households of greater than 8 so Manage Households isn't an option for me. I have never once seen the cheat to Remove from Household. I never play without Testingcheats turned on and have access to Add to Family and other cheats. I was watching a Youtuber and they used the cheats and my jaw dropped. "There is a Remove from Household Cheat!!" I screamed. I looked for an hour online for what mod they must have been using just to figure out this somehow comes with the game?? Whaaat?
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Aug 2023 at 8:46 AM
I, too, am having the same problem.

I like trains.