Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 3:08 PM Last edited by pixelwitch : 16th Jul 2020 at 4:27 PM.
Default New Let's Play series for Belladonna Cove!
Hi everyone! I'm pixelwitch - pleased to meet you all! I'm here to share a project that I've just started. I'll be playing with most of the families in Belladonna Cove, which is unusual for me since I normally focus on my own original sims. Also, I've written a 'Behind the Scenes' blog post that contains my thoughts about the series, things that I didn't mention in the first episode. I'll be doing the same for all future episodes. Lastly, in the future I'll make special pages that lists everything that I have in my game - mods, fixes, default replacements, and so on.

Edit: Here are the important links!
Belladonna Cove Season 1 Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li...N9OrllgQ9rbYIy_
Belladonna Cove Season 1 Behind the Scenes blog posts: https://pixelwitchplays.blogspot.co...ove%20round%201

Edit: I'm finally adding more links!
Belladonna Cove Between the Seasons Season 1 Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li...OM-Mad-_SsmRRwR
Belladonna Cove Season 2 Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li...3JO0BfYF4LiOFFX
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 10:10 PM
I'm a serial Let's Player Watcher @Pixelwitch so I am always on the look out for new Let's Players especially for those on the Sims 2. So I have to say good first episode, I really liked how you went into details about her personality, I think it is something I think more Let's Players need to do with their characters for us as watchers to be invested in their story. I also think you should point out if you plan to develop the neighbourhood, does the overall neighbourhood story also influence the Sims. It might not, and it doesn't have to, but I just wanted to know if you had an overall neighbourhood story in the works.

Anyways, just wanted to say good episode, I will look out for more. I think it is good that you link your episodes here so that people at MTS are aware. (Like Pleasantsims and Jessa Channel do). Also I read your blog, and I hope you keep that up as well, I know how hard that can be...I've played my neighbourhood for nearly a year and I still haven't updated my blog...in some time I must say.
Keep up the good work and Good luck!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 7:25 AM
Thank you so much for the feedback, @NewSimgirl2011, it's appreciated! Right now I don't have an overall neighbourhood story because I'm so focused on each family, getting to know them, but it may happen in the future. I feel that household stories will slowly overlap and eventually there will be a neighborhood story. I prefer that because then the overall story will develop organically, if that makes sense. And thank you for watching! Yeah, I've been working on the second blog post because I've been experimenting with Jessica's little home, and I also hope that I will keep it up! Fingers-crossed. Thank you so much~!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 4:19 PM
It's crazy it's been around for so long~! Been a fan since the beginning and it's really well done <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thisfatfunnylife
It's crazy it's been around for so long~! Been a fan since the beginning and it's really well done <3

Thank you @thisfatfunnylife! <3 I appreciate that.
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 9:47 AM
Hi Pixelwitch,

I just found this forum and also your post.
I looked and it looks great!
I'm following both you and the series now.

Btw, I also started a let's play channel recently.
Would you like to give it a try and give feedback?

Kind regards,

AiNoUnmei
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Aug 2020 at 4:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AiNoUnmei
Hi Pixelwitch,

I just found this forum and also your post.
I looked and it looks great!
I'm following both you and the series now.

Btw, I also started a let's play channel recently.
Would you like to give it a try and give feedback?

Kind regards,

AiNoUnmei

Hi AiNoUnmei! I'll check out your channel when I have the time.