Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 7:14 PM
Default Looking for a pc to play the sims 4 + expansion packs
I'm looking for a pc for the sims 4. My budget is 600 pounds. I need to find one from a store that ships to EU countries(Estonia).

Besides a good graphics card I'd like it to have at least 8gb ram, 1 tb hard disk, i5 or i7 processor. Prefferrably Win 7.

I'm currently in the UK so I've looked through loads of UK websites. Unfortunately I haven't found what I need. Besides overclockers, but they don't ship to my country.

I've looked from amazon, lenovo, tesco, argos, pcworld, staples, dell, samsung, hp, asus, acer, pc.co.uk, overclocked.co.uk, cyberpowersystems, cclonline, scan, ibuypower and novatech.

If anyone could help me out that would be great.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 5:14 PM
Sorry but I'm not really familiar with European websites. It'll be easier if you could give us some websites that you know ship to Estonia.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 7:11 PM
No, that's the thing, I'm looking for a UK company that would ship to Estonia but I'm pretty sure I've been through all of them now and none of them do.