Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2011 at 5:43 AM
Default The Sims 3 - Houses & Landscaping Pictures (v2)
Built a beautiful mansion and just have to show it off? Figured out the perfect arrangement for your ficus and ferns? Show us your building and landscaping skills right smack dab in this here thread.

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th May 2011 at 5:47 PM
Doug and Jodi's house, one of my favorites!

Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 10:17 AM
My little modern house

Kind of cafe/bar with a stage for live music (too bad it can't function as a cafe in sims 2!)

A modern apartment block i built just the other day...

... and onother one - there are actually two of them

P.S. Sorry for the simmie with a plumbbob on the second pic
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 6:32 PM
Damn SommarBlomma, Those builds are AMAZING, I've been feeling tempted to try Sims 3 again the last few weeks and those pictures are giving me some urges there.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 6:37 PM
hi summerblomma, I love those apartments . may I ask what town are you using ? also do you plan to upload those buildings ?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 4:13 AM
@SommarBlomma - Beautiful buildings. Love the Modern House.

This is my version of a New Orleans-style Shotgun House. (I used Huge Lunatic's Narrow Siding and Lisen801 windows and door.)

Forum Resident
#7 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 10:22 PM
Well, I got bored...

Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 9:15 PM
Decided to try and build some houses as the default ones bored me already, though I deleted some of them :S
I really suck at taking photos
Screenshots
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 4:48 AM
I was sick of the old house so here is the new Bunch house - Peep's Peak.

Didn't like the original Capitola A (the house across from the Bunch's) so this is the new one, which my sims currently occupy.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Sometimes I imagine six impossible things before breakfast...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 9:01 AM
@SommarBlomma those are amazing
@rubberdukiey they are so much better than the original! Well done!
@laughingtoleave I wish my bordem was half as productive
Forum Resident
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 3:20 PM
Sands' home
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 1:13 AM
Lixue and Gaetano's house. The inside is still unfinished though.

Please excuse the lines, I forgot to exit out of build mode.
Theorist
#13 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 3:01 AM
Back of my legacy house

And part of the backyard

Whoops left on build mode >.<
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 2:37 PM
Here is my latest house. I've just got back into the sims again and thought that I would create a nice house for my simmies to move into

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 8:51 AM
So even though Pets isn't due out for a couple months yet, I got a little a head of myself and started working on my first horse ranch(I'm more excited about the horses than anything, as I've been an avid rider since the age of 6)

I started out planning to build a house and a barn separately, but it turned into this.

Front

Back

Left

Right

The upstairs is a 2 bedroom loft apartment. It's still unfinished, I'll post more pics when it's done XD
Field Researcher
#16 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 5:29 AM
Beautiful houses everyone! Well I decided to bite the bullet and start another legacy. Here is the start of the Salanger home.

Scholar
#17 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 4:21 AM
I really like that house. I never would have thought of combining the roofs like that in the front. It's really cute without being tacky.

I was working on this little house for a while, then I ragequit after a storm knocked my power out and I lost a ton of stuff. I completely forgot about it until now, actually. I might try finishing it.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Field Researcher
#18 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 6:08 AM
@pare321- Thank you! The roof is called a bellcast(swooping)roof, popular here in the states between the 1920-40's. I'm working on a house similar to a Sears Kit house called the Newbury from the Sears Modern Homes catalog from 1936. Your house looks great and love the view it has.
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 10:39 PM
Here are 3 new houses I'm currently working on, done in a modern suburban style... None of them are finished yet. I still need to do the interior as well as some exterior work. The 1st and 3rd houses are loosely based on houses I saw in a subdivision in Murrieta, CA.

And finally, here's the city's rest home. In case you can't tell, I don't like rest homes, nursing homes, etc. For every nice one I've seen at least two horrible ones...

They are going to install a ramp... eventually...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 11:01 PM
Love the houses! I'm obsessed with planning and building - but mine aren't nearly as good as these.

The Zelman Family Homes:

This is the one they lived in first. The founders (Henry and Maggie) raised their children here, their children (Julia and Karen) raised their children here, and one of those kids (Mackenzie) still lives there with her husband (Blake) and their three children (Maia, Stella, and Cole).

Karen lost her life partner, so she, her daughter, Margaret, Margaret's partner, Tara, and their firstborn daughter, Rhiannon, all moved to this beach house. They have since had three more daughters. First it was a beach resort where Margaret and Tara got married, but they brought it out and fixed it up. It was the base game's Super Shack - and now it's been transformed.

Field Researcher
#21 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 5:08 AM
The Pagoda itself isn't the best, but the landscaping I find is pretty nice. It's the Pagoda in the Chinatown of my neighborhood, Bayview.

There is nothing to see here. Move along.
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 3:58 AM

gnomes are odd lmao

Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 1:52 PM
Looks absolutely fantastic Hellrazr.
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 12:43 AM
Those modern apartments have just blown me away, SommarBlomma.
Page 1 of 13