Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 10:40 AM
Default S3OC Found No Packages / Game Folders settings box problem
I really need help. @Inge Jones
After my TS3 game installed on Steam, S30C always gets error message "Found No Package" when I try to clone normal objects. Before I migrated my TS3 game onto Steam, S30C behaved normally. Cloning normal objects etc appeared automatically in-game without needing to change any settings in Game Folders. Now when I try to edit the each game directory installation, the box is really annoying because the page is cut half, no scroll-down, no apply nor OK button. Everytime I edit the game directory installation box, the game folder resets to blank again, maybe because of the box appears doesn't have apply/OK button. The game directory is "Packages" data from GameData/Shared/Packages right?

Thank you very much for anyone who answering me.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BloodyScholastic
I really need help. @Inge Jones
After my TS3 game installed on Steam, S30C always gets error message "Found No Package" when I try to clone normal objects. Before I migrated my TS3 game onto Steam, S30C behaved normally. Cloning normal objects etc appeared automatically in-game without needing to change any settings in Game Folders. Now when I try to edit the each game directory installation, the box is really annoying because the page is cut half, no scroll-down, no apply nor OK button. Everytime I edit the game directory installation box, the game folder resets to blank again, maybe because of the box appears doesn't have apply/OK button. The game directory is "Packages" data from GameData/Shared/Packages right?

Thank you very much for anyone who answering me.

I'm not really sure, but mostly if programs like that say 'game folder' your path should be looking like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Dec 2020 at 8:08 PM
I know it's a couple of years.... but maybe it can help someone else You have to click on "Edit", then find Programs/Steam/steamapps/common/The Sims 3/EP01 (for the World Adventure pack), and then do the same with all other EP/SP you have. For the Sims 3 base game, I choose the file "Shared" and it works (Programs/Steam/steamapps/common/The Sims 3/Gamedata/Shared).