Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 3:14 PM
Default Horror Stories?
Hey all i'm wonder does anyone here like to write horror stories? Like Stephen King style stories? I write them aswell and looking for more people to help me on a writing project that i think you will like if you join .

Well the project is about my clan but has nothing to do with my clan lol... Ok heres and explanation. My clan is called AbuseMent Park and we do have a site... I started a community project where members can come up with a character for the park and either I write the story or they can... Mostly the park is full of ghosts, hell hounds, cannibals, slasher, Oh and i can't forget the Queen for without here there will be no park. I need someone to help me write some stories. It will be a great help and maybe one day we will get noticed for it. So anyone interest please PM me or write back here

if you want to see the site or anything here is the link--> www.Abusement-Park.org

You can call me Tasia
My Writing Blog--> Lost In Reality
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 3:07 AM
Or can some one send me a link of where i may find people who are interested at lol rally need some writers

You can call me Tasia
My Writing Blog--> Lost In Reality