Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

QuickEats by MIKYA - Eat and Drink Faster

by MIKYA Posted 10th Dec 2020 at 11:07 AM - Updated 20th Apr 2024 at 12:23 AM by MIKYA

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Dec 2020 at 3:47 PM
Thank you for this. I like the fact that you gave us options. Great mod.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Dec 2020 at 1:30 AM
Thank you! This was super fustrating.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Dec 2020 at 7:07 AM
This is such a useful mod! I really love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Dec 2020 at 7:03 PM
Thank you so much! I recently started playing Sims Medieval again, and it was a breath of fresh air when they would eat and only eat and it would only take like 20mins for them to eat rather than the whole hour for Sims 4 Sims, now I can have that speed in Sims 4!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 11:33 AM
Great mod..thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 5:59 PM
Thanks for this! :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 9:52 PM
I can't wait to try this one out! I use another mod, but my sims just sit and eat silently. This could be just what I need. Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Dec 2020 at 3:51 AM
YES!!! Thank you so much for this mod. A lifesaver!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 7:13 PM
Thank you! I started with Peckish and had to upgrade to Ravenous. I needed this SO badly, just nourish yourselves!
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Jan 2021 at 9:54 PM
Finally, a mod that substantially speeds up eating — a godsend when running an in-game restaurant: no more Sims picking at their food for hours, clogging up the wait for free tables. That said, it would be nice to see an option one degree lower than "peckish". In larger household use, some members are clearing their plates before the last can even grab servings and sit down. But that is a minor issue. Overall, this is a great mod!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Jan 2021 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaeton99
Finally, a mod that substantially speeds up eating — a godsend when running an in-game restaurant: no more Sims picking at their food for hours, clogging up the wait for free tables. That said, it would be nice to see an option one degree lower than "peckish". In larger household use, some members are clearing their plates before the last can even grab servings and sit down. But that is a minor issue. Overall, this is a great mod!

Thank you for the suggestion! I can definitely add another option soon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 5:39 PM
This is exactly what I was looking for!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 5:36 AM
Thank you. I have been looking for one forever!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Feb 2021 at 11:12 PM
Thanks for updating, not all heroes wear capes. I'm assuming this conflicts with the old "eat and drink faster and prefer tables" by bjnicol. Any appetite to incorporate those elements in the future?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Feb 2021 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mandyhlocks
Thanks for updating, not all heroes wear capes. I'm assuming this conflicts with the old "eat and drink faster and prefer tables" by bjnicol. Any appetite to incorporate those elements in the future?

They likely modify the same resources, so they’re probably incompatible. I can look at incorporating a preference for tables in the next update! I’m also meaning to add a new speed flavor, so this will give me something else to add LOL thank you for the suggestion!
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Feb 2021 at 10:25 PM
will this conflict with bienchen's Finish Eating mod?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 24th Feb 2021 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hotpinkFLEUR

I can’t seem to find what resources it modifies. If it modifies the same resources as this one, then it will conflict
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Mar 2021 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hotpinkFLEUR

I am using both without problems
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Mar 2021 at 6:13 PM
Has this been tested with the March 23rd patch?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th Mar 2021 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emily3931
Has this been tested with the March 23rd patch?

I don’t have access to my game for a while, I’m actually hoping someone else will come to me with whatever issues they have so I can fix them remotely
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Mar 2021 at 2:22 PM
Hello! What I notice is that when my sim goes to a restaurant with another sim, the other sim finishes the drink very soon but it takes a long time to finish the food, and sometimes it also happens to me that everyone finishes eating and drinking, but my sim he's still having his drink and it will take a long time, however other times everyone drinks their drinks really fast so I don't get it, it's kind of random. I really don't know if this may have something to do with your mod, but just in case .... Oh, and I also use Finisheating from Bienchen, because of course without the mod my sims don't finish eating at restaurants
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 28th Mar 2021 at 11:11 PM
I've been using this with the March patch (dust bunny fix and bunk beds) and it's still working.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 28th Mar 2021 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by elysevilla
Hello! What I notice is that when my sim goes to a restaurant with another sim, the other sim finishes the drink very soon but it takes a long time to finish the food, and sometimes it also happens to me that everyone finishes eating and drinking, but my sim he's still having his drink and it will take a long time, however other times everyone drinks their drinks really fast so I don't get it, it's kind of random. I really don't know if this may have something to do with your mod, but just in case .... Oh, and I also use Finisheating from Bienchen, because of course without the mod my sims don't finish eating at restaurants

Is this a development after the March 23 patch, or has it been going on since before then?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Mar 2021 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pearlbh
I've been using this with the March patch (dust bunny fix and bunk beds) and it's still working.

Much appreciated
Page 1 of 4