Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2021 at 8:03 AM Last edited by herr burgermeister : 3rd Jun 2021 at 8:33 AM.
Default Retroville Misc. Files link is broken... Again. *solved*
Hey there, gang.
After MUCH searching (my head and eyes hurt now, thank you) and an even greater amount of reading/Wayback/playing with Domain header/etc, it appears that the All Important links for the rar files once again are broken and/or missing in action. Not just the Decorative and Misc Items link, but ALL of the rar file links in the infamous post #12.
Please, for the love of simSanity, (and the survival of my hair) would someone reestablish those links. Or, just reestablishing the Deco and Misc Items would be wonderful, as all of the individual links in the comments section do work.

Thank You!

Okay, off to hit the aspirin bottle and sleep.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2021 at 8:22 AM
Those links work! Although you need to copy each url and open it up in a new tab then it should download

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2021 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ClaudetteCorleone
Those links work! Although you need to copy each url and open it up in a new tab then it should download

Thank you, Claudette, however that is one of the things I've been doing most of the evening in attempts to download those files. I hit the link, or copy/paste, hit enter, the tab pops like it's downloading and nothing.

Edit:
SEVEN HOURS INTO THIS meshugganah, i have copy/pasted Again for the umpteenth time... it freaking downloaded.

I'm going to bed, try to forget this evening.

Thank you, folks. Have a good night.