Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Food Interactions (Update 13th March 2024)

by TheFoodGroup Posted 20th Jan 2016 at 2:30 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2024 at 6:55 PM by TheFoodGroup : New Resources

1033 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 821 Feedback Posts, 211 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 13 of 42
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#301 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 7:17 PM
Cant wait for an update!!
Icy Spicy
#302 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShadowToby
Hi, I downloaded this mod and later uninstalled it. After I removed it, my sims have not been able to eat anything. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this? Thanks!

After removing the mod, it should not affect anything. Do you have any other relevant mods which maybe was not patched to the latest update ? Also, you can try repairing the game through origin (Repairing solves quite a lot of game issues!)

Quote: Originally posted by nickyb555
Cant wait for an update!!

Hi, it works with the latest update! Do you have any issues with it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#303 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 7:49 PM
for some reason my sims wont eat some foods it says clean up can someone tell me what to do after update some work some dont
Test Subject
#304 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 7:52 PM
I luvvvvv this mod please help
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#305 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 7:41 AM
nice job :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#306 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 4:46 PM
Hi. was wondering if this mod may need an update? it works in my game, but is creating a last exception text file.
Icy Spicy
#307 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 10:08 PM Last edited by icemunmun : 8th Apr 2017 at 11:42 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by tambailey2002
Hi. was wondering if this mod may need an update? it works in my game, but is creating a last exception text file.

Hi...can you send me the last exception file ? Does only Food interactions generate the last exception or other script mods do it too ? Is this happening after the latest patch ?

Is there any in game lag or issue ?
Test Subject
#308 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 10:26 PM
i can make the food but i cant eat it is any one having this problem
Icy Spicy
#309 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sw33ti3
i can make the food but i cant eat it is any one having this problem

Hi...this is most likely due to outdated recipes. You need to download the updated recipes as all the recipes have been updated post toddler patch! Do you have any other mods ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#310 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 12:53 AM
You're the best!! thank you for creating this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#311 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 6:24 AM
thank you for responding I just wanted to tell you how much I love u for all you work I just noticed some was outdated thank you so I'm updating now and yes I do have other mods so as of now I'm going to have to get back with u....and again THANK U SOOOOO MUCH
Test Subject
#312 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 7:55 PM
Hi, the custom food menus don't appear on the cheapest fridge that came with City Living, would it be possible to fix this?
Test Subject
#313 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 9:41 AM
is it compatible with new patch 1.29... (plantsim patch) ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#314 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 4:01 PM
Hello I also can cook but cant eat too.
Icy Spicy
#315 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HelenP71
Hi, the custom food menus don't appear on the cheapest fridge that came with City Living, would it be possible to fix this?

Oh I thought we had included the cheap CL fridge with the latest update...I will check again!

Quote: Originally posted by wulansyaftr
is it compatible with new patch 1.29... (plantsim patch) ?

Yes!

Quote: Originally posted by Kuntavina
Hello I also can cook but cant eat too.

As I have said earlier, you need to redownload all the food as everything as been updated after the toddler patch!
Test Subject
#316 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 3:45 PM
Default Same
Quote: Originally posted by gunchapred
For some odd reason, even though I had installed everything properly in the packages folder, the option to cook the custom food is not there. The custom foods don't even appear in the normal cook menu.

Same as for me. I've even deleted all my mods and redownloaded them having the same issue. Really annoying
Icy Spicy
#317 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by krissiee_xoxo
Same as for me. I've even deleted all my mods and redownloaded them having the same issue. Really annoying

If it is not even appearing then either the script is more than 1 level deep or your script is not enabled or game is not up to date.
I have already answered the above query. Please see the troubleshooting section in the download post.

If the option to eat is not present then the recipes require redownloading and updating.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#318 Old 2nd May 2017 at 12:18 AM
I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#319 Old 11th May 2017 at 2:20 AM
lit
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#320 Old 15th May 2017 at 5:18 AM
I can't thank you enough, this is just extraordinary ;)
Test Subject
#321 Old 18th May 2017 at 10:25 PM
Hello this mod and the custom drinks mod run perfectly fine but recently have been producing a last exception file. The only other mods i have in my mods folder are MCC and custom foods from this site .
Attached files:
File Type: zip  lastException.zip (1.2 KB, 116 downloads)
Icy Spicy
#322 Old 18th May 2017 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer_01
Hello this mod and the custom drinks mod run perfectly fine but recently have been producing a last exception file. The only other mods i have in my mods folder are MCC and custom foods from this site .

Hello, it seems all the script mods you have including mc_injectons, mc_utils.py for MCC and also the game scripts (.py) are throwing exception. This likely points to an outdated mod . The mod may not be a script one. Can you please check without any other mod ?
Test Subject
#323 Old 20th May 2017 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Hello, it seems all the script mods you have including mc_injectons, mc_utils.py for MCC and also the game scripts (.py) are throwing exception. This likely points to an outdated mod . The mod may not be a script one. Can you please check without any other mod ?

Thank you! I found out what it was.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#324 Old 21st May 2017 at 9:25 AM
HELLO, my version is 1.29.69.1020, and I downloaded the latest food interactions, drinks interactions, custom bar drinks.
but none of it works, I have reread the install instructions and the FAQ, and I do everything right, can you help me with this? Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#325 Old 21st May 2017 at 12:41 PM
But I can find some of it in the debug mode and eat it..
Screenshots
Page 13 of 42