Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flamingo of Dance

by Sophie-David Posted 23rd Jul 2017 at 7:02 PM - Updated 9th Dec 2018 at 3:20 PM by Sophie-David : Routing Improvement

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
#26 Old 20th Jan 2020 at 2:45 AM
When I try to select a Vacation Local to teach the Slap Dance or Hula I keep getting the message No locals are currently available. Do I have to visit a Vacation Lot to get them to come available?

Prince Avalanche
Theorist
Original Poster
#27 Old 20th Jan 2020 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Prince Avalanche
When I try to select a Vacation Local to teach the Slap Dance or Hula I keep getting the message No locals are currently available. Do I have to visit a Vacation Lot to get them to come available?

Yes. But I don't think you need to actually visit a Tropical lot, you just have to have a Tropical neighbourhood installed. The information is buried in the Technical Notes section on the main page, as follows:

Quote:
The Flamingo cannot supply an Island Local to work as an instructor unless a Bon Voyage Tropical neighbourhood has been installed. For this reason the "Invite Teacher" menu option is suppressed until this condition can be tested, which must be done while the game is actually running, not paused.

Cheers - David
Field Researcher
#28 Old 23rd Jan 2020 at 8:21 PM
Thanks and a tropical neighborhood was installed.

Prince Avalanche
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 28th Sep 2023 at 3:33 PM
This looks really cool! Can't wait to try it - thank you sharing it with us!! ^^
Page 2 of 2