Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Birthday Celebration Buff

by Nova JY Posted 26th Dec 2018 at 6:30 PM - Updated 16th Sep 2023 at 8:12 PM by Nova JY : status updated

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 7:01 PM
Thank you! I've watched for a mod that stops that sadness debuff forever! It always drove me crazy, so I can't wait to see this in aciton.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 2:07 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 6:12 PM
Fantastic. I asked if there was mod like this a while back and now there is. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 9:29 PM
Thank you! I've been looking for this for ages.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 5:40 PM
You're welcome!
Thank you for your feedback ^^
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 11:29 AM
Hi there !
This is great, but do you think you could make a version with the longer buff "birthday celebration" as a standalone? I don't mind the sad moddlet for forgotten birthdays actually, it's a motivation not to forget birthdays actually! But I play with a longer lifespan so I'd like to have "birthday celebration" moddlets that last a bit longer, 24H would be quite nice for me...

Or did I not understand your post and it's already separated? 'Cause I actually got confused with your "and/or" in the introduction, did you mean that we can also download the "no sad buff" option and combine it one of the two longer buffs versions? Or that we could download the "no sad buff" option separately and have it work on its on (In which case it'd be just "or"...)? Let me rephrase that, is the "no sad buff" option included in the two longer buffs version, or is it a standalone? In which case I can just download the 24H birthday celebration buff mod as a standalone and keep my base game sad buff from forgotten birthdays.

Cheers
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 11:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cinthila
Hi there !
This is great, but do you think you could make a version with the longer buff "birthday celebration" as a standalone? I don't mind the sad moddlet for forgotten birthdays actually, it's a motivation not to forget birthdays actually! But I play with a longer lifespan so I'd like to have "birthday celebration" moddlets that last a bit longer, 24H would be quite nice for me...

Or did I not understand your post and it's already separated? 'Cause I actually got confused with your "and/or" in the introduction, did you mean that we can also download the "no sad buff" option and combine it one of the two longer buffs versions? Or that we could download the "no sad buff" option separately and have it work on its on (In which case it'd be just "or"...)? Let me rephrase that, is the "no sad buff" option included in the two longer buffs version, or is it a standalone? In which case I can just download the 24H birthday celebration buff mod as a standalone and keep my base game sad buff from forgotten birthdays.

Cheers

Hi Cinthila,
Indeed, the 24H and 12H versions do NOT contain "NoSadnessWhenForgottenBirthday", so you can extend the bluff of the anniversary celebration without removing the sad buff in case of forgetfulness ^^
And it's the same for the version "NoSadnessWhenForgottenBirthday", it is also autonomous compared to the two others.

Sorry for my late response
Good game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 12:42 PM
Thank you so much, i usually forget the birthdays of my toddlers and hate it, when they are blue the whole next day, sometimes their parents have to work hard to earn their living and there is no time in making a birthday cake, so thank you soo much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2019 at 7:44 PM
Thanks! I used to hate having forgotten birthday, it lasts way too long.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 8:15 PM
Is this working for patch 1.63?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Jun 2020 at 9:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EloquentMyDear
Is this working for patch 1.63?

Yes, it's working, update didn't modify any mod code

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th May 2021 at 7:52 PM
As someone who doesn't celebrate birthdays in real life and didn't enjoy being forced to celebrate it in game or endure the sims being depressed over it this is a amazing.