Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Longer Parties & More Guests

by weerbesu Posted 26th Jun 2015 at 2:06 AM - Updated 29th Feb 2024 at 11:09 PM by weerbesu

383 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 235 Feedback Posts, 147 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 16
Test Subject
#251 Old 25th May 2020 at 5:16 PM
Hi there, while this is working for me (with a few minor issues),The Mod Conflictor Program now registers it as a "Broken mod"."
Screenshots
Test Subject
#252 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 12:56 AM
Mod has stopped working for me
Test Subject
#253 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 3:58 AM
i really wanna try this mod out is it compatible with the new update
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#254 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 4:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amkennon21
i really wanna try this mod out is it compatible with the new update

This mod still works fine and does not need an update.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#255 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
This mod still works fine and does not need an update.

Rescinding my earlier post about the mod not working, whatever bug I was getting is miraculously not occurring anymore.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#256 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 8:28 PM
I always felt that the parties are way too short. Lucky for me to stumble upon your creation. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#257 Old 11th Jun 2020 at 10:14 PM
I LOVE this mod!! Thank you so much for making it! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#258 Old 13th Jun 2020 at 9:04 PM
does this still work? mod conflict detector says this mod is broken?
Lab Assistant
#259 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 8:57 PM
Hi there! Quick question, as I couldn't find this mod on your patreon page, are you still supporting this mod? If so, do you know if it's in any way related to party goals being very easy to meet? I have noticed that now, once the main goal is completed you've basically got the gold reward. If i remember correctly, it was still quite hard to get the gold reward even after managing the main goal... Cheers
Test Subject
#260 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 2:10 AM
This mod doesn't seem to be working for me anymore after the latest update.
Test Subject
#261 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 4:50 AM
When I invite over 15 guests it turns into a spooky party. isn't working
Field Researcher
#262 Old 30th Jun 2020 at 6:18 AM Last edited by Alundra : 30th Jun 2020 at 6:19 AM. Reason: not a thanks post oops
I'm not sure this is functioning correctly I'm not getting sims I don't know anymore for both the invite to hang out on lot or the social event interactions. I would LOVE to see this extended to the add to club dialogue, it never has the sims I want to add in there and it's driving me crazy. Hope you can update it with this in mind it would be so amazing and helpful :D. <3

Jade Elizabeth (Alundra)
Just call me Al
Field Researcher
#263 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 5:44 AM
Would it be possible to get a version that doesn't include ghosts?

Jade Elizabeth (Alundra)
Just call me Al
Test Subject
#264 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 8:43 AM
Hi, I have request. Could you create version with only more guests -without longer parties?
Field Researcher
#265 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 5:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Azurrka
Hi, I have request. Could you create version with only more guests -without longer parties?

Just click the circle when the timer runs out and end it yourself if you don't want them longer

Jade Elizabeth (Alundra)
Just call me Al
Test Subject
#266 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alundra
Just click the circle when the timer runs out and end it yourself if you don't want them longer

I mean that I don't care too much about the time of the party and the parties last too long
Field Researcher
#267 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 10:14 PM
Anyone else having an issue with green backgrounds on the guest invite menu? it that a bug or a new feature, its annoying like the selection color has changed
Test Subject
#268 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 6:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lioness21
Anyone else having an issue with green backgrounds on the guest invite menu? it that a bug or a new feature, its annoying like the selection color has changed

Thats ui cheats
Test Subject
#269 Old 22nd Aug 2020 at 9:02 PM
Default Can't select a venue
Since this last update I haven't been able to do the last step which is Select a Place to host my events. Everything is fine, I can invite 30 sims but when I get to the last page it's blank. I tried everything before removing this mod b/c it seems to be working for most everyone but when that failed I finally did. After removing this mod the Select A place option now populates. Just sharing this since since someone else may come across this problem but so far it seems its only me. I really love this mod and have been using it forever so maybe the next patch will un-break it for me.
Lab Assistant
#270 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 4:50 AM
Wanted to thank you for this mod. Is it by any chance still working with the Sept 2020 update? Thanks again!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#271 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Luvs2Read
Wanted to thank you for this mod. Is it by any chance still working with the Sept 2020 update? Thanks again!

Yes this mod still works fine in my game.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#272 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 7:55 PM
Can you please update the mods. They are not working. I would throw a party and usually i invite like 60-80 people and I never had a problem with it until the update.. Now when I throw a party and invite people Only like 5 or 6 of the many people I invited show up.
Test Subject
#273 Old 18th Sep 2020 at 3:38 PM Last edited by Perplexum : 18th Sep 2020 at 4:09 PM.
Default Party limit - can invite max 12 guests
I also have the issue that the mod suddenly stopped working. It was in use for a while but since the Sep update it's not working any more and there is a max limit of guest which can be invited.

It would be really nice if this could be checked.
Test Subject
#274 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 10:22 AM
Hi! Any chance at all of the longer parties and more guests parts of this mod being uploaded separately? I know about manually ending parties, but I'm terrible at keeping track of time. Otherwise, do you know any other mods that just have the higher guest count element?

Thanks
Test Subject
#275 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 11:19 PM
does this work with new update
Page 11 of 16