Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATE Sept 28, 2019: Two Tile Holographic Television

by Sophie-David Posted 24th Jul 2019 at 4:49 AM - Updated 5th Oct 2019 at 11:13 PM by Sophie-David : Updated with Improved Routing & Movie Fix

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 8:50 PM
I can only say ... Wow! Incredibly versatile!
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 12:31 AM
Thank you, pamreg.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 5:21 AM
Wow, it looks like you thought of everything. Thanks for such a neato share. That autonomy disabler would make a nice global mod, if one doesn't already exist.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Jul 2019 at 9:36 AM
WOW..! I am at awe. This thing is so great! Feel like I am in the Back to the Future.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 5:40 PM
Love this idea, will make a great Theater community lot. I have 2 questions. 1) I have a mod for sims to sit on floor and watch tv, should I remove it? 2) For the FIY channel, do we need both of their download files or just the updated one? (:
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 5:52 PM Last edited by Sophie-David : 28th Jul 2019 at 6:05 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Duine
Love this idea, will make a great Theater community lot. I have 2 questions. 1) I have a mod for sims to sit on floor and watch tv, should I remove it? 2) For the FIY channel, do we need both of their download files or just the updated one? (:

1) I am not certain, but I would think the Sit on Floor to Watch TV mod may interfere with two sided viewing of the Holo TV. I would just try it and see. But just to complicate matters, adult and teen Sims will sit on the floor to watch the Holo TV if there are at least two seats in the room but they are in use (I don't like seeing Sims standing in front of sitting Sims to watch TV - but children and elders are allowed to do so).

2) There should be no effect on the FIY channel.
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Sep 2019 at 7:59 PM Last edited by Sophie-David : 29th Sep 2019 at 6:44 AM. Reason: Clarification
Update September 28, 2019

1) Improved the Sim routing code for more flexibility in seating placement.

2) Fixed a bug with channel and movie selection.
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 11:10 PM
Need a Bigger Screen?

Try the Three Tile Holographic Television.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Oct 2019 at 8:04 PM
Wonderful objects as always Sophie-David :)
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Oct 2019 at 11:23 PM
Thank you simtopia.