Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 8th Nov 2020 at 6:43 PM - Viewed 1472 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 3 times favourited , 20 times thanked
A slightly space-themed disco club for Riverview as part of my EP Build Project. After deliberating for a while on a name, I felt that "Ad Astra" fit, not only because "astra" means "star", but also because it comes from the phrase "Ad astra per aspera", which is used as the Kansas state motto. Most of the lighting is purple to help give it that space vibe, but I have included pictures with regular lighting, so you can see the interior better, and with the purple lighting, so you can see how it will look in game. I have Ad Astra placed at 15 Hidden Grove Lane, but it can be placed on any 40x30 lot. It will likely look best when placed on a corner lot.
The interior contains a lounge room, a VIP room with a bubble bar, the restrooms, and a main room with a stage, bar, and lowered dance floor. The exterior contains a fountain out front, and some parking at the side. The VIP room is accessible to Sims who are at least a 3-star celebrity.
No custom content or build content is used in this build.
I don't know about you, but I think the way that community lots from certain expansion packs get added to worlds is pretty annoying. They're often placed on lots far too big, may end up facing away from the street, and they usually don't match the architecture of the rest of the town. So I've decided to build community lots designed to match the rest of the world it's based in. No more Port-a-Party Warehouse sticking out like a sore thumb in the clearly rural Appaloosa Plains. And these lots will only use EP or store content that the lot type and the world are from.
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price (furnished): 62,675
Lot Price (unfurnished): 91,189
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!