Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 13th Feb 2020 at 6:29 PM - Updated 15th Feb 2020 at 5:00 PM by K9DB - Viewed 13697 times. Direct link to this thread
21 Comments / replies (Who?) , 94 times favourited , 587 times thanked
Tags: #Toilet, #Sink, #combo, #combination, #Tiny living, #eco friendly, #off the grid, #space saving, #Spa day, #K9DB, #DB
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Here's another toilet/sink combination for your tiny homes/bathrooms!
- This toilet and sink combine to fit on a single tile, but both are functional.
- They will both function "Off the grid" too.
- The toilet has one medium slot at the bottom.
- The sink has two medium slots at the very top next to the taps. One slot next to the basin and one underneath on the shelf. You might need to turn "bb.moveobejcts" on to place in all slots. Sims will sometimes get “autonomous routing” issues, oddly, with the toothpaste holder. Place up on the "toilet top shelf" instead if you're having trouble.
- The sink textures reference the game to keep the files as small as possible, but I added matching recolors for the toilet so each sink has one or more colors to be paired with. I also moved the "flush button" to the side.
For more Off grid/tiny home combo items:
- Classic Toilet/Sink Combo
- Modern Toilet/Sink Combo
- Off Grid Shower/Toddler/Pet tub combo
- Off Grid Toddler/Pet Washtub
There are three sink options:
- Front: Your sims will stand in front of the toilet to wash their hands. This saves the most space, but the kids will stand in the toilet...so, I also made...
- Right and Left: In these cases sims will stand just to the right or left of the toilet. Choose the sink orientation that best fits your bathroom. Smaller type objects and even bathtubs can often still be placed next to the toilet/sink side at which the sim stands, larger objects sometimes need a little shifting and counters will also fit if placed sideways.
-The descriptions in the catalog will tell you which is which.
These objects are separate and are found in their sink or toilet categories:
- Sinks cost § 150
- Toilet costs § 600
How to use:
- Place the toilet.
- Hold down the "alt" key to drag the sink onto the back of the toilet. No "moveobjects" cheat needed.
- High: 708
- Medium: 458
- Low: 346
- All unchanged, all reference the game
- High: 430
- Medium: 290
- Low: 184
Made using Sims 4 Studio and Blender
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
#Toilet, #Sink, #combo, #combination, #Tiny living, #eco friendly, #off the grid, #space saving, #Spa day, #K9DB, #DB