Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Thai Translation 01/05/11: Hits for Kids (Part I)

SCREENSHOTS
35,847 Downloads 1,141 Thanks  Thanks 82 Favourited 81,166 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 25th Jul 2010 at 1:13 AM
Updated: 5th Jan 2011 at 8:17 PM
Added Thai Translation 01/05/11. Thanks to Ginchan_Salin. The Thai version has no submenus, so Thai users with BaseGame only shall download the hitsforkids.zip.

Hi there,

I've been working on a new food project for while now and was planning to update all 19 food dishes in one thread - but then you'd probably have to wait another two years.
So I decided to publish Part I right now.

The set contains these five new food dishes and one default dinnerware (NOT required for the foods to work).

All food dishes are packed into separate folders in the big zip and clearly labelled so you can sort out what you don't want.
The dinnerware is uploaded as a separate zip.

The foods will show up in the new "Kids..." Submenu.

In Game they'll show up in the new "Kids..." Submenu of your fridge, except if you have the Basegameonly-version installed.

Some details:

Block House

Required Skill Points: 3
Menu Time Availability: lunch & dinner
Poly: 1064/ 568/556*
required ExpansionPacks: at least one EP for the submenus to work correctly. If you only have Base Game, please download the hitsforkids_BASEGAME.zip

Hamburger Pony
(Preview below)
Required Skill Points: 5
Poly: 1202/553/1392*
required ExpansionPacks: at least one EP for the submenus to work correctly. If you only have Base Game, please download the hitsforkids_BASEGAME.zip

Jolly Fish
(Preview below)
Required Skill Points: 1
Poly: 981/511/776*
Comments: Mandatory Custom Plate included (sim2me_fidelerfish_teller.package)

Morning Sun

(Preview below)
Required Skill Points: 3
Menu Time Availability: all day
Poly: 1283/248/510*
Comments: Mandatory Custom Plate included (sim2me_fruehstueckssonne_teller.package)

Spinach Face

Required Skill Points: 0
Poly: 488/509/620*

Dinnerware "Cow"
(Preview below)
only textures
Comments: please note that you can only have one default dinnerware replacement at once in your game.
If you want to replace this one by another, first delete the file:
sim2me_defaultdinnerwarereplacement04.package

*refers to the different states of the respective food dish:
preparation state/eat state/serve state

Languages: English and German.