Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 20th Oct 2020 at 11:39 AM - Updated 26th Oct 2020 at 1:16 AM by porkypine : fixed links - Viewed 616 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 4 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This upload uses meshes that are marked as being on a pay or donation only site. You may require a subscription to download content needed for this upload to work correctly.
Sunny San Mateo is my test morph sim that turned out kinda cute. I made him to test drive some morphs I'm working on. He has a different face sculpt from the average sim. His nose slider was made specially by me for a set that I am working on. It took me DAYS to make that nose slider, mainly because it was my first slider and I am a perfectionist when it comes to mashing meshes. And my Sunshine Model has probably the most unique nose among the set. I need to make a bunch of morph eyes too. I am making a set of sliders for a set of sims and I want them to look as much like the real people as possible with minimal makeup. Therefore, I need to make a bunch of morphs.
I tried to make him with as little cc as possible but I could not hang with the game's eyebrows. I hate sending anyone to a pay site but in this case, these were the best eyebrows I had for him. The ones in the pictures are from Goppolsme and it's on a Patreon paysite. Since I am not paying them a monthly membership right now, I can't give the exact link. She doesn't have a lookup so you have to scroll for them. They do have the CC on their Wixsite but I do not recommend that site because it is compromised with malware. On the Patreon site, give her 5 bucks and grab everything.
Eyebrows: Made by Goppolsme at Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/goppolsme/posts?filters[tag]=brows¬*¬*
Scroll for GPME-GOLD M-Eyebrows G6.package. You can use similar eyebrows if you don't want this one. One of these days I'll make my own and share them here for free. :D
Nose slider made by me- This is a must have. - I've included it in this download because it's not published yet.
Nothing in this paragraph are required for this sim.¬* It is just game hairstyles and clothing. He is wearing clothing from the Star Wars ep. And his hair is from the Eco Lifestyle game pack. There is one picture of Sunny all made up like a KPOP idol. The makeup is not needed but if you want it, you can get the KPOP set at:¬* ¬* ¬* ¬*¬*https://www.patreon.com/goppolsme¬* ¬*¬*
The site does not have a search so you have to scroll for the following:
* GPME-GOLD M-Eyebrows G6.package¬* ¬*¬*https://www.patreon.com/goppolsme/posts?filters[tag]=brows¬* Scroll down for the package.
* GPME-GOLD Kpop Idol Makeup.package¬* ¬*https://www.patreon.com/goppolsme/posts?filters[tag]=blush&sort=published_at¬*¬*¬*Scroll down for the package.
I set him up to test drive my morphs so he has to be a creative maker and a perfectionist to make sure the output is the best quality. ?Do the sims aspirations and such package? Well, if not, I set them as:
* Master Maker with Muser as a side
I set up some cheats because he is my KPOP test driver:
* stats.set_skill_level Minor_Dancing 5 Has to be a great dancer
* stats.set_skill_level major_singing 10 Has to be a great singer
* stats.set_skill_level Skill_Fitness 10 Has to be fit
* stats.set_skill_level AdultMajor_HomestyleCooking 8 Needs to eat better food than instant junk food
* stats.set_skill_level retail_workethic 5 Must be a hard worker to make it
* stats.set_skill_level Minor_Media 5 Has to be the best in creative media
* stats.set_skill_level Major_DJ 10 Has to be great at media
* stats.set_skill_level Major_Charisma 10 He should be a charmer if he wants to make it
* stats.set_stat lifeSkillStatistic_Empathy 100 Max out Empathy
* stats.set_stat lifeSkillStatistic_Manners 100 Max out Manners
* stats.set_stat lifeSkillStatistic_Responsibility 100 Max out Responsibility
As far as his name goes, it was either 'Sunny', named after my favorite Sunshine kpop idol and San Mateo, right across the Bay from my old house OR Gary Indiana, yea, named after the city, Gary, Indiana. (I have no idea what that city is like. I was just rummaging through my mind for sim names and that popped into my head.) lol Yea, My mind works differently sometimes. lol As far as the REAL San Mateo goes, it is often foggy there because the fog rolls in over the low 'saddle' on the hill-line from Half Moon Bay on the coast. It's not as foggy as San Francisco though.
OK! PICTURES! Oh! His clothes are from the Star Wars EP and the Hair from ECO game pack. No pose player was needed. He just posed himself when I told him to sit. Good Sim! Oh, and just using the game skins. Waiting for EA's December rollout to see the new base game skins.
Happy Halloween! This is a cute YouTube MV - "GO GO" Watch through the end. The guys play rock, paper scissors to see who 'wins'? lol Then watch the cute dance. Sunshine is in this one. They are singing about money and how to squander it. https://genius.com/Genius-english-t...nslation-lyrics
Custom Content by Me:
- Sunny San Mateo - Base morph model that turned out kinda cute. The only CC used are the nose slider and the eyebrows.
- TS4 Nose Slider
CmarNYC for creating and sharing MorphMaker! A most useful modding tool!
Goppolsme for the eyebrows. Using different eyebrows change his look but his features will not change.
Eyebrows: Made by Goppolsme at Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/goppolsme/posts?filters[tag]=brows
Scroll for GPME-GOLD M-Eyebrows G6.package. It is a paysite that will cost you $5 bucks so grab everything there. (You can't get it cheaper, sorry.) They have a lot of good quality stuff.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
This download requires a mesh to work properly. Please check the Overview tab for any descriptions of meshes needed. The mesh is available here:
Note: MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions