Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 2nd Sep 2020 at 10:52 PM - Updated 13th Sep 2020 at 2:49 PM by WatermelonSandal - Viewed 1770 times. Direct link to this thread
0 Comments / replies (Who?) , 1 times favourited , 13 times thanked
Tags: #grumpy, #mean spirited, #natural cook, #no sense of humour, #party animal, #red, #brunette, #adult, #female, #university life, #generations, #late night, #britain, #british, #england, #english
Custom Content by Me:
- Charlie Burns
No custom content included.
Custom Content Required but not Included:
- Skin: Ephemera (ESkin Skinny) - Charlie was saved with a default skin.
- Hair: ifcasims/Skysims (018)
- Eyelids: dutch (Eyeliner Category)
- Pores: Shyne
- Contacts/Non-Default Eyes: Ephemera/BrntWaffles
- Fingernails: CherryBerrySim
- Formalwear Outfit: i-like-teh-sims
- Outerwear Outfit: NataliS
Custom Facial Sliders Required:
- Jaw Line Width, Nose Tip Height: Ahmad
- Brow Height Sliders, Brow Thickness Sliders, Brow Width Sliders, Brows Width: OEM
- Facial Smoothing: PuChi House
- Nose Depth: Nik Sim
Custom Body Sliders Required:
- Shoulder Height: Ahmad
- Neck Width, Arm Bicep Sliders, Arm Forearm Sliders: lewing
- Body Girth Width: jonha/OEM
- Neck, Butt: jonha
- Chest Height, Hip Width, Z-Body Height, Z-Leg Height: OEM
If you don't download the body sliders, then she will still have the same face, just a default body.
No slider multipliers used.
Default Replacements Used:
- Skin Overlay: buhudain (Barbie Version) [NSFW]
- Feet: bloom (see post 2)
- Brows: Simplelife
Charlie is shown here with this skin overlay, feet, and brows and was packaged while they were installed.
EP/SP Content Required:
- Sleepwear, Athletic Bottoms: University Life
- Athletic Top: Generations
- Swimwear: Late Night
People typically don't have much positive to say about Charlie, apart from her cooking skills. She's not a very nice person to be around, and she's very selective about her social groups.
Traits: Grumpy, Mean Spirited, Natural Cook, No Sense of Humour, Party Animal
Lifetime Wish: Celebrated Five-Star Chef
Favourite Music: Pop
Favourite Food: Key Lime Pie
Favourite Colour: Black
Zodiac Sign: Leo
- MasterController was used while working on Charlie.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions