Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 29th Aug 2020 at 2:04 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2020 at 1:24 PM by WatermelonSandal - Viewed 1137 times. Direct link to this thread
0 Comments / replies (Who?) , 2 times favourited , 17 times thanked
Tags: #saudi arabia, #saudi arabian, #england, #english, #britain, #british, #workaholic, #adult, #female, #base game, #cc included, #hardworking, #sims 3 to sims 2, #3to2, #conversion
Custom Sliders Used:Â*
- Sliders Part 1: Crisps&KeroseneÂ*
- Sliders Part 2: Crisps&KeroseneÂ*
- Sliders Set 1: Digital AngelsÂ*
- Sliders Set 2: Digital AngelsÂ*
- Custom sliders for ears, eyes and lower jaw: HexanticleÂ*
- Late to the Party Sliders Part 1: Lifa
- Eight Sliders: memento-sims
- Eighteen Sliders: memento-sims
- Even More Sliders: memento-sims
- I Have No Idea How To Name This Folder Sliders: memento-simsÂ*
- Two Sliders: memento-simsÂ*
- 20 Sliders: Nopke
- 24 Sliders: Nopke
- Custom Nose Sliders: Uranium-Z
Yasmina is Base Game compatible
her older brother, but suppresses that outgoing side in favour of the satisfaction of hard work. With a tendency to lose track of the time as she gets on with work, will she find the time to get to know people?
Another Sim from TS3 with the pudding sucked out. To download her for The Sims 3, click here.
Yasmina was used to test a beta version of the Upload Wizard 2.0.
- This Sim has been checked and packaged with Mootilda's Sims2Pack Clean InstallerÂ* V1.6.22
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
This download requires a mesh to work properly. Please check the Overview tab for any descriptions of meshes needed. The mesh is available here:
Note: MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).