Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Supergirl of the House of Zor-El

by SynapticSim Posted 26th Oct 2005 at 2:13 AM - Updated 8th Dec 2005 at 1:25 PM by SynapticSim

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 9:07 PM
Great Job Syn! Can't wait for you're next sims.
BTW, can you make tigra ( West Coast Avengers ), and Spider man?
http://www.deviantart.com/view/17610749/ :salute:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 10:03 PM
Can you make superman?
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 8:24 AM
Great job!!!!I like your sims very much...and i LOVE your X-men sims...but i cant download them because i don't have university...
Instructor
#5 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 3:13 PM
Very nice as always.

Dzhejms I don't see any reason you couldn't use this one at least.I don't see anything that should require uni.
Instructor
#6 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 4:27 PM
great job on the outfit but im thinking those underwear should be a red skirt.. lol

xD
Field Researcher
#7 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thefuzmixman
great job on the outfit but im thinking those underwear should be a red skirt.. lol

Yes you are true, but there is no lady cape with skirt, avavaible at this time.

Great Work Syn! can't wait for what you will have next!!!!!!
~Kenji
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 2:51 AM
Nice SuperGirl Sim, but i thought she wore white tanktop with superman icon on it................................................
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 7:14 AM
It's actually a white t-shirt, and that is only the animated version of her costume. In reality, her comic book counterpart has many different costumes.

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.