Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
#26 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 1:25 AM
2-0 Radio.
Advertisement
Inventor
#27 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 1:25 AM
I can see MaxoidTom here. If he has any insight, please say.
Test Subject
#28 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 1:57 AM
Eh. One more vote for radiostation help, here.
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 2:09 AM
I vote for Radio Station too.

(In retrospect though, maybe a vote for radio stations vs. McSims in the radio stations thread isn't quite fair. Just a thought. )
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 2:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by calmlikeabomb813
i still dont understand how to put custom music in the sims 2 i did it in the sims 1 but icant figure it out can some1 explain this?

I had this problem for a bit. but all you do is find the music you want to put in game, paste that into my documents/EAgames/thesims2/music/ then you put it in whichever folder you want it in, liike if you put it in pop, in game it will only play if your radio is on pop.

|EDIT| I vote for radiostation! :Slap:

And when you wake up. everything is gonna be fine
Inventor
#31 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 3:17 AM
So Radio Styation wins!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 4:14 AM
Yep My vote is in for a radio station tutorial as well

Though, like I said in my earlier post - I *do* understand prioritizing projects. I tend to do it quite often myself. ^^

However, I really REALLY appreciate that you went ahead and asked and are willing to go forth with the tutorial while putting your other project on the back burner for the moment. In the words of Yoda, It brings warm feelings to my heart

Really, thank you. I'll definitely be looking forward to it. ^^
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mod_bv
So you are calling me stupid? And so that project is cancelled, then.

I did not call *you* stupid, specifically, but if you are one of those Rockin the Road people, then yes, that does include you.

My problem, however, is not with your intelligence. How patient would you be if you saw dozens of people asking for $50, and I kept saying, "Oh, sure. I'll get right on that. It's just a 'low priority' for me." Everyone who was asking for the $50 would be all happy, thinking I was going to give it to them at some point in the near future, but it turns out I am either unwilling or incapable of actually giving everyone the $50. Eventually, a person gets sick of looking at the carrot, and wants the one holding it to just shut the hell up.

I see you have finally agreed, after a "vote," to actually give us the carrot. The question now is, are you actually willing and able?

If you are one of those *stupid* Rockin the Road people, maybe your finger is currently lodged too far up your bum, and you're too busy stealing from more talented people to actually produce anything. Who knows, maybe you can prove the "one cranky person" wrong. Don't forgive me for speaking my mind bluntly; I'm not apologizing.
Test Subject
#34 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 8:40 AM
^ O_o

Anyways, I'm happy you're doing the radio station tutorial. I am interested in this as well.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 8:58 AM
oh yes, good show. radio station is a great choice.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 10:30 AM
I too, will wait for the radio station eagerly. I need a classical station on that darned electronic music box. So, thank you.
Inventor
#37 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 12:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Silentthunder19
I did not call *you* stupid, specifically, but if you are one of those Rockin the Road people, then yes, that does include you.

My problem, however, is not with your intelligence. How patient would you be if you saw dozens of people asking for $50, and I kept saying, "Oh, sure. I'll get right on that. It's just a 'low priority' for me." Everyone who was asking for the $50 would be all happy, thinking I was going to give it to them at some point in the near future, but it turns out I am either unwilling or incapable of actually giving everyone the $50. Eventually, a person gets sick of looking at the carrot, and wants the one holding it to just shut the hell up.

I see you have finally agreed, after a "vote," to actually give us the carrot. The question now is, are you actually willing and able?

If you are one of those *stupid* Rockin the Road people, maybe your finger is currently lodged too far up your bum, and you're too busy stealing from more talented people to actually produce anything. Who knows, maybe you can prove the "one cranky person" wrong. Don't forgive me for speaking my mind bluntly; I'm not apologizing.

Then f u. I will continue no mattrer what you say.
Test Subject
#38 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 1:33 PM
I vote for radiostation tutorial but perhaps its more fair if you ask this question to a neutral forum or something.
Test Subject
#39 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 1:36 PM
oops i didnt read the second page
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 2:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mod_bv
Then f u. I will continue no mattrer what you say.

Sounds like a plan. I don't suppose you could come up with a time frame?

By the way, I am laughing right now.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Silentthunder19
Sounds like a plan. I don't suppose you could come up with a time frame?

By the way, I am laughing right now.

Oh, jeez, please stop provoking him. I'd really like to learn how to make custom radio stations. If you want to argue with someone, there is a forum in the community site called the war zone.

Is the glass half empty or half full? Who cares when the glass is broken.
Test Subject
#42 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 8:18 PM
What the heck is Rockin' The Road, and why exactly does the cranky person hate it so much? I don't even know what it is. Call me ignorant, but I'm just not that big of a computer geek anymore.

Asia

Hah! Made you look! Lmfao. Now you have to go to my website! http://asia1990.deviantart.com/store/
!!!! If you do not, you will be mauled by cute and cuddly pink panda bears!!
Inventor
#43 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 10:09 PM
http://www.sims2rockintheroad.tk/

This is the site for Rockin' the Road. I am one of the people working on it. It is a CP (content pack) for the Sims 2 that includes Vegas (known as Las Fortuna) and stardom.
Test Subject
#44 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 10:32 PM
radio station, please
Test Subject
#45 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joethejoe88
I had this problem for a bit. but all you do is find the music you want to put in game, paste that into my documents/EAgames/thesims2/music/ then you put it in whichever folder you want it in, liike if you put it in pop, in game it will only play if your radio is on pop.

|EDIT| I vote for radiostation! :Slap:

thanks dude, but i tried that and no music at all played, because thats what i did in the sims 1 and it worked fine
Inventor
#46 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by calmlikeabomb813
thanks dude, but i tried that and no music at all played, because thats what i did in the sims 1 and it worked fine

Before the music plays, you have to go to the Audio Settings in the Options menu and check it off. Otherwise, it won't play.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AsiaRavenBlade99
What the heck is Rockin' The Road, and why exactly does the cranky person hate it so much? I don't even know what it is. Call me ignorant, but I'm just not that big of a computer geek anymore.

Asia

Rockin the Road is supposedly an expansion pack (note they're calling it a content pack now) that a bunch of users were supposedly going to create. At first it seemed like a cool idea, but then they started going on and on and on about what they were going to do, but never really did anything. They have a website that does not work, so they used MTS2 space to advertise, congregate, and otherwise screw around. Not only were they stealing space from MTS2, they were stealing objects created by people here, and passing them off as new. Once they started talking about how much they were going to charge for it, a lot of people, me included, got pissed off about the whole thing.

Mod_bv, if you actually have a website (I'm not going to follow the link again, because I don't need to see the error page) maybe you should fill the air there with your noise. You are a low-life plagiarist, and I wish the entire RTR group had been banned from this site long ago. You are just pathetic. I doubt you could make a working tutorial if you wanted to. Unless, of course, someone else made one, and you just cut & pasted it with your name attached.
Inventor
#48 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 1:48 AM
I Am No Longer Taking Your Judgement Seriously, Silentthunder! No Matter What You Say, I Will Do This Tutorial. C'mon People!!! We Will Finish That Tutorial, And Rub It In Your Face!!!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 11:45 AM
Silentthunder what objects did they steal?!?!?!?
Maybe you should read mod_bv's avatar!!!!
Inventor
#50 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 1:02 PM
You haven't even made a single download, Silentthunder, and I have, so don't bithch about me if you can't even do it!
Locked thread | Locked by: MTS2Staff Reason: It seems custom stations are impossible to create
Page 2 of 3