Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 8:59 AM
maybe somehow, a item you dled got the plumbob and stool codes messed up. what else have you downloaded recently?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 4:43 AM
looks like a dangle berry
Test Subject
#28 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 4:43 AM
or is it dingle berry? i'm not sure now :-)
Test Subject
#29 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 5:36 AM
Well if there is a stool stuck in her bum, she's obviously constipated. Give her some ExLax, clear the path to the bathroom, and she should be right as rain in a little bit!
Instructor
#30 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 5:41 AM
have you tried to clone this sim and see what happens with the new one?
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 6:21 AM
Every time i come on this thread i laugh more and more.
Test Subject
#32 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 6:28 AM
maybe she's a police informant. She's obviously a stoolie.
Instructor
#33 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 7:21 AM
I think i have found the real problem i looked up the condition on nhsdirect with the search word stools

Symptoms

Normal bowel habits vary between sims. Some sims go more than once a day; other sims may go every three days. If your sim experiences a variation in their routine that means that they go to the toilet less often, this is constipation.

If your sims are going to the toilet as often as usual but are having difficulty passing stools because they are hard and small, this is also constipation. it is important to make an appointment to see a doctor.

When the stools are very small, the muscles push them out. This means that the muscles do not open and tell you that you need to go to the toilet. When this happens, the stools are ignored and dry up. They go back up into the *****, dry out and shrink even more and block the passage, which means that the constipation continues.

The symptoms of constipation vary between sims. They include:

stomach ache and cramps,
feeling bloated,
feeling sick,
change from usual pattern of bowel movements,
not feeling empty, or a sense of fullness,
headache,
furred tongue,
loss of appetite,
fatigue, .
Constipation may alternate with diarrhoea; this may be an indication of another condition such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Watery stools may be able to pass around a blockage of hard stools and be mistaken for diarrhoea.

:bump:

ps i edited this to be a bit to suit the sims condition
#34 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 7:03 AM
OMFG!!! i cant stop laughing!!!!
Test Subject
#35 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 7:13 AM
lol this thread is hilarious...
once, i had a teddy bear stuck to my sims butt. it was really funny. i just commanded him to carry it around and he grabbed it off his butt and started carring it. but if the thing in your sims butt is the stool, which normally isn't even available unless, like somebody else already said, a child pulls it out to reach the sink, or phone or...something. so you can't interact with it, i guess? either way, i'm sorry your sim is messed up, but it looks really funny :laugh:
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 7:15 AM
im crying because im laughing so hard... I actually fell of my chair. poor sim... im sorry for your misfortune.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 5:39 AM
HAHAHA!! That is TOO funneh!!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 1:39 AM
Someone get that women some lube!!!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 2:56 AM
This thread is hysterically funny. I was getting so bored looking for the answer to my problem. This is just great. :0
Test Subject
#40 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 3:26 AM
WELL iF iT'S A STOOL ... SiT! yOO CAN SiT D0WN ON THE FLO0R RiGHT? i THiNk S00. ANyWHO0 JUST SiT AND MAYBE iT'LL STAy THERE [ON THE FLO0R]. ;]
Test Subject
#41 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 9:51 AM
LOL! Thats really funny! LMAO!
Test Subject
#42 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 10:36 AM
Roflmao
Test Subject
#43 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 6:06 AM
Just out of curiosity, did she ever pass that stool? If not, don't worry, I'm sure everything will come out ok in the end.
Field Researcher
#44 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 6:12 AM
Thats awesome LOL
Test Subject
#45 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 6:24 AM
How'd that get stuck up there? Lol!
Field Researcher
#46 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 7:20 AM
Oww...looks like some pretty difficult bowel movements there. Just tell her to push, but not too hard lest she burst a blood vessel. (And why is she not on the toilet for this?)
Instructor
#47 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 7:44 AM
Maybe its her time of the month??!! Never know.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 8:12 AM
OMG this is so funny lmao!!!!
#49 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 9:31 AM
ooo...the thing about the bear, thats happened 2 my sim b4. she walked 4 like 5 steps and then it went 2 her hands.
Test Subject
#50 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 9:52 AM
Y'know something like this was bound to happen as sims are always carrying things around up their butts, like cell phone and games...

Does anyone else hear Eddie Murphy singing? "Stick a stool...up your butt"
Page 2 of 3