Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Triple Photo Frame

by boblishman Posted 11th Jun 2005 at 4:11 PM - Updated 2nd Feb 2006 at 7:59 PM by boblishman

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 4:18 PM
i love it its really good thanks something different thanks for makeing it :D
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 5:09 PM
*giggles* OMG, i see myself!!! you're so sweet! thanks for this! :D
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#4 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 5:31 PM
You know your objects r always FANYASTIC!!!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 5:46 PM
You are one talented guy bob, thankyou for all your hard work and all these wonderful things, I surely do love all your stuff. Keep up the good work, your fantastic!!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 5:59 PM
wow, awesome thanks bob
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 6:36 PM
Thanks Bob, it looks great in my game:

Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 6:57 PM
Bob, this is lightning in a bottle. I was just lamenting that I didn't have a photoframe that could be placed on a mantle. Lo and behold, you have created a triptych (sp?). Much appreciated and will be thrilled to try this out.

I don't know if you have another photoframe available. Will look anyway. I'd love to see a landscape-style frame that can be placed anywhere.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 7:13 PM
I've been wanting something like this. Thank you! :bow:
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 7:27 PM
that's a very good work! anything taht makes my game more realistic is welcome.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 9:59 PM
Jon Targaryen, I sent you a link by PM...don't know if it's going to be any good for you.
I've just had to start my neighbourhoods over again, and am filling the houses all new....These are going to be very useful.
Now they'll know where all their stuff has come from and who's made it ! Lol !
Thank you !
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 11:18 PM
I love you Bob, you're the best!
Instructor
#13 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 11:47 PM
This is Great! Many Many Thanks.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 11:58 PM
very nice, thanks
Field Researcher
#15 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 12:36 AM
awesome
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 1:34 AM
:lovestruc Bob I could kiss you! you rock
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 2:49 AM
Default thanks
Good Work, Bob. Thanks for sharring.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 4:51 AM
Very nice :thumb:
Thank you :D
Scholar
#19 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 1:38 PM
these are perfect! thanks so much!
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 5:31 PM
Don't know what I'd do without all your fabulous "clutter" My houses just haven't been the same since I started coming here and found your amazing things!!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 7:55 PM
How very, very cute :clap: You never fail to amaze me. I shall have these in my game now. :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 7:28 AM
:gidea:
I surely do love all your stuff!!!! Thanks for all your stuff!!!
Forum Resident
#23 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 6:36 PM
This is very nice thank you! I do have a question how did you put three items on a table and the fire place mantle? I have tried the boolprop snapObjectsToGrid false and it did not work. Or is there another way I am missing something on this please help. Thanks.
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anglesims2
This is very nice thank you! I do have a question how did you put three items on a table and the fire place mantle? I have tried the boolprop snapObjectsToGrid false and it did not work. Or is there another way I am missing something on this please help. Thanks.

There are only certain 'special' objects than can be placed on the fireplace mantle...(or as 'multiple ' objects on a counter). You cannot place three items on a table or any other surface (correct me if I'm wrong :confused: ).

The 'boolprop snap to grid' MUST be used with the 'moveobjects on' cheat for the counter surfaces.

The fireplace does not need ANY cheats. The 'special' objects are placed one at a time (centre first, then left, then right) ...

The 'special' objects include the Bonzia tree, the small glass vase with yellow flower (Frost de Fleur) and the single blue pot plant thingy (appears in plants). I don;t know of any other Maxis objects ... but some of my other objects (that have been cloned from these three) will also work.

I hope this helps...

Bob
Field Researcher
#25 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 8:13 PM
Thanks a lot for sharing this!!! You are doing so great stuff that makes Simhomes much for comfortable! Keep on!
Page 1 of 3