Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The ULTIMATE Carpet Flooring Collection!

by simsi45 Posted 28th Mar 2019 at 7:12 PM - Updated 9th Aug 2020 at 8:17 PM by simsi45

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 7:46 PM
Oh my god, we so needed more carpet models in the Sims 4! <3 Thank you so much for this!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Verzulici
Oh my god, we so needed more carpet models in the Sims 4! <3 Thank you so much for this!

You're very welcome! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 7:59 PM
You are the best!! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 9:10 PM
Oh yea!!! Thanks!
Theorist
#6 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 10:54 PM
Nice floors.
Can you tell me your grachical settings that shows such beautiful interior sunlights?
Thanks previously
Vic

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 11:09 PM
These are amazing thank you!!! I am sure you must be sick of converting floors, but if you ever get the urge again I hope you will do some tiles. Sims 4 suffers from non-marching floor/wall tiles
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 11:44 PM
@Victor_tor Thanks! I have my settings at the highest possible (especially the lighting setting) which lets in sunlight through the windows. Plus I also took the screenshots in the evening.

@Adamoadam Oh trust me, the tiles I've converted as of now look so good in-game. Just some finishing touches (for proper shininess and reflections) before I upload them :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 12:12 AM
You'd think that carpeting patterns would be one of the simplest ones and that we'd get a lot of variety with the core games. Thank you for making some, and for making sure they were good quality!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 12:19 AM
This is amazing! Thank you so much! I prefer to use carpet in bedrooms, but the options available are terrible, so I've been using wood. Now I can use carpet again!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 3:06 AM
perhaps im the only one that seldom use carpet both in my real life living and in game living. cause they are hard to dust and clean (for a lazy lad, hahah).
BUT, I enjoyed watching ur room screenshots every time. they look extremely charming in cozy and comfortable feelings. i wish i could live in there even for one night.
hope u can share ur house soon as a builder Simsi45. ;-)
as i said, Simsi45 is always sweet. ^o^
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsi45
@Adamoadam Oh trust me, the tiles I've converted as of now look so good in-game. Just some finishing touches (for proper shininess and reflections) before I upload them :D

You are the best! I am so excited. Thank you!!
Instructor
#13 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 9:48 AM
These are amazing, thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 11:19 PM
For some reason, this is giving me some serious TS2 carpet vibes. My senses are tingling and I love it.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 3:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Paola3
For some reason, this is giving me some serious TS2 carpet vibes. My senses are tingling and I love it.

"This collection includes 34 brand new carpets converted straight from TS2."

That's probably why...
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by harlequin_eyes
"This collection includes 34 brand new carpets converted straight from TS2."

That's probably why...

OOPS. I dint see that!
Well, that will do it! lmao.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 8:27 PM
I so love some of the Sims 2 carpets. It's been a really long time since I played Sims 2. My Windows 10 gaming laptop can't handle a game that old. But I do remember there being a paw print carpet from that game. It was probably added in the Sims 2 Pets ep. Could you by chance make that one as well. That would be so perfect for my pets room. But thanks for making these. I just love it when I see stuff from the previous Sims games converted to the Sims 4 game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MichaelJacksonLover7
I so love some of the Sims 2 carpets. It's been a really long time since I played Sims 2. My Windows 10 gaming laptop can't handle a game that old. But I do remember there being a paw print carpet from that game. It was probably added in the Sims 2 Pets ep. Could you by chance make that one as well. That would be so perfect for my pets room. But thanks for making these. I just love it when I see stuff from the previous Sims games converted to the Sims 4 game.

You must have missed it because it IS in the collection! It's a swatch under the "Pancy Fancy Carpet", it's also showcased in the preview pictures!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Apr 2019 at 1:51 AM
Thank you so much for this! Carpet really lacks in TS4- I look back at the prior installations of the Sims, and just shake my head at how much was left out of TS4. Very much needed! Thank you !!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Apr 2019 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsi45
You must have missed it because it IS in the collection! It's a swatch under the "Pancy Fancy Carpet", it's also showcased in the preview pictures!

Ok sorry about that. I didn't bother looking at all of them. Thanks again for making them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 11:42 PM
<3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 8:19 PM
((THANK YOU)) I agree! When building or redecorating the carpeting packaged with the game has very little to offer and much of what is offered is not very attractive. What was Maxis thinking!! ((LOL))
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 8:44 AM
Great, great, great!! Thank you so much for sharing, the Sims 4 carpets are not my favorite ones. Glad to have some new carpets.

Best regards from Austria

LadyEve
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Aug 2019 at 6:36 PM
w00t thanks! just got sims 4 and you are contributing to some very efficient cc time :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 9:56 PM
I was so disappointed to see the minimal carpeting options in TS4 and I thought to myself how much crap it was because TS2 had SOOO many carpet options. Now I have them back!! I love all these carpets. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CONVERTING THEM!! <3
Page 1 of 2