Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Erin's House from Ciem: Inferno (1205 N. 1st St. in Boonville)

by BulldozerIvan Posted 11th Mar 2019 at 3:49 AM - Updated 8th Sep 2019 at 5:28 AM by BulldozerIvan : New version

2 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts
Theorist
#2 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 11:33 PM
I like such longstory houses. Looks like I am in "House hunters" and try to buy the cheapest one. U make absolutely I like and I make fer my houses too: the background story, detailed CC review, supporting creator's policy. One thing I made myself and now I feel the reaction of this as a user. I mean using meshes and objects that you can't share. I made this myself once and now, as a person, who'll probably download this bad-story house, I can say I don't like this feature. So I try to avoid this feature at my own future creations.
Thank you to show me this, colleague.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
I like such longstory houses. Looks like I am in "House hunters" and try to buy the cheapest one. U make absolutely I like and I make fer my houses too: the background story, detailed CC review, supporting creator's policy. One thing I made myself and now I feel the reaction of this as a user. I mean using meshes and objects that you can't share. I made this myself once and now, as a person, who'll probably download this bad-story house, I can say I don't like this feature. So I try to avoid this feature at my own future creations.
Thank you to show me this, colleague.

Translation: love the details and research, not so big on the items that wouldn't translate.

Totally feel you there. I couldn't get feedback in time from JeziBomb, and I don't even bother with the threads on Sims Resource ever since Ami never got back to me about some Power Ranger repaints. It's a mess there compared to here. On my next lot, I'm gonna try to make it as CC-free as possible. I've already concluded that the next one's gonna have to sacrifice a whole lot more on realism for the sake of playability anyway. (I basically turned an entire juvie center into a single building, when it was originally part of a pretty large campus. The gym is intact sans volleyball hoop; but the school is gone and so are some of the other gen-pop buildings.)

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.