Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Federal Curtains from TS3

by TheJim07 Posted 1st Mar 2019 at 11:25 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 12:31 AM
Thanks for these. I can never have enough variety and sizes of curtains in my game. And thanks for the conversion of Sims 3 content!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd May 2019 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mimi52861
Thanks for these. I can never have enough variety and sizes of curtains in my game. And thanks for the conversion of Sims 3 content!

I second this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Dec 2020 at 8:09 PM
Could you tell me where these are located in the catalog? I have all Sims 4 games, including Snowy Escape. I do know how to install downloads. I can't find these under curtains. Where might they be?
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 7:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Filibunester
Could you tell me where these are located in the catalog? I have all Sims 4 games, including Snowy Escape. I do know how to install downloads. I can't find these under curtains. Where might they be?

Hi! I don't know what to say. These curtains don't require any EP and are in the curtains section of the catalog...
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 4:50 PM
Default Catalogue
Quote: Originally posted by TheJim07
Hi! I don't know what to say. These curtains don't require any EP and are in the curtains section of the catalog...

Thanks for answering. I don't know why they're not showing up. I've downloaded a lot of your stuff and haven't run into this problem before. Maybe I'm just not seeing it. Thanks again
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 9:35 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I found them. Entirely my fault. I was expecting a 'wrench icon' over the item, like the other mods I've downloaded. LOL. Nice curtains!