Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 6:52 AM
Those are such fun pics, @gazania especially your tacky bar! I agree with @sunrader, I don't see the issue as long as they are under spoiler tags that people don't have to click to open if they don't want.

What's Community Lot Revolution?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 11:42 AM Last edited by Sunrader : 15th Feb 2019 at 11:56 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by SparkySays
Those are such fun pics, @gazania especially your tacky bar! I agree with @sunrader, I don't see the issue as long as they are under spoiler tags that people don't have to click to open if they don't want.

What's Community Lot Revolution?

It's bienchen83's food stand made partially invisible (so it can be decorated as you please) and modded with updated foods so it can be a different type of stand. I made mine into a tiny restaurant (the one with the detail of plates above). http://www.modthesims.info/d/493689...revolution.html

This is just a test lot with pics taken before I branded the plates. Later, in the hood, I'll SimSurgery the hot dog chef to look like a playable, or, since he seems so happy in his new tiny restaurant, maybe I'll SimSurgery a playable to look like him!
Page 2 of 2