Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bella Venezia - A Complex for everything - Venice in The Sims 4

by SatiSim Posted 1st Jan 2019 at 6:38 PM - Updated 2nd Jan 2019 at 10:35 AM by SatiSim : added a link to cc

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 7:53 PM
Why i got a feeling that my wooden pc will crashes running this lot xD
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 8:08 PM
OMG. this is epic. although my computer might not afford this lot. but still ... it's wonderful.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dogginny24
Why i got a feeling that my wooden pc will crashes running this lot xD

I can feel you, my pc had hard times too! Anyways. I can't resist building huge xD
I hope there's a way for you to enjoy this, maybe try it unfurnished! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
OMG. this is epic. although my computer might not afford this lot. but still ... it's wonderful.

Thank you! My pc is not the best too, with some work on the settings I think this I playable for most computers! At least I hope so! X3
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 8:52 PM
Aand Get Famous again) That's second lot here at MTS I see Venice-themed. And the second one I won't download. Anyway it looks pretty nice at first view. And hope others will enjoy to use it.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 9:08 PM
It keeps telling me the file is damaged , with WinRAR and 7 zip
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Aand Get Famous again) That's second lot here at MTS I see Venice-themed. And the second one I won't download. Anyway it looks pretty nice at first view. And hope others will enjoy to use it.

It looks even better from up close expecially in the evening/night! Get famous is really one of my favorite expansions! If you like this I'd love to hear that you can download it one day! <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heikeg
It keeps telling me the file is damaged , with WinRAR and 7 zip

Im sorry to hear that, but i tried downloading it again and it worked for me with WinRAR If you cant find a solution for this, you can download it from the Gallery!
Check the custom content button and search for Bella Venezia . My Origin ID is SatiSim . I hope you can enjoy my creation soon, and let me know if you need further help!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 11:33 PM
Nice looking lot. Hope to try it later from my pc.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by biblegirl2006
Nice looking lot. Hope to try it later from my pc.

Thank you! I hope everything will be fine and you can enjoy soon! <3
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 1:15 AM
Wowza! You have put a massive amount of work into this, Thank you!
I have downloaded it, as well as all of the listed CC that wasn't included, but when I opened the lot, it said that there were 35 items from build/buy that would be removed because I didn't have the items, is there some other items to be downloaded? (I have all of the EA packs). Looking through I didn't notice anything missing - except doors to the toilets, don't know if you used custom doors or forgot to put them in.
I upgraded my computer just before Seasons came out and thankfully I am able to run this in my game with all settings at their highest, without any glitching, and the reflections, birds flying around etc are brilliant.
The janitor that the game generated is a hoot, she's a lazy, glutton who is materialistic, I never saw her move off the chair in the dinning room once LOL.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KiwiChristine
I have downloaded it, as well as all of the listed CC that wasn't included, but when I opened the lot, it said that there were 35 items from build/buy that would be removed because I didn't have the items, is there some other items to be downloaded? (I have all of the EA packs). Looking through I didn't notice anything missing - except doors to the toilets, don't know if you used custom doors or forgot to put them in.
I upgraded my computer just before Seasons came out and thankfully I am able to run this in my game with all settings at their highest, without any glitching, and the reflections, birds flying around etc are brilliant.
The janitor that the game generated is a hoot, she's a lazy, glutton who is materialistic, I never saw her move off the chair in the dinning room once LOL.

Oh thank you for the awesome feedback! If there were some items missing, it was definitely some random cc which doesn't effect the building itself, since I tried to go through everything again and again to make sure every cc needed is included. I checked now again and really can't tell what is missing 🤔 I will let you know if I found out, and I would appreciate if you get back to me if you did! <3
Ikr! for some reason the Sims are crowding in that area, noticed that too xD
Anyways I hope you can enjoy it and I'm happy you like it that much!!! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 10:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KiwiChristine

I got what is missing! I thought theres only one pack of liberated fences i used, but theres actually another one i missed (already edited in the description)!
Heres the link: http://modthesims.info/d/543251/liberated-fences.html :lovestruc sorry!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 1:17 PM
i did download it again this is the message i'm getting
Screenshots
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 8:42 PM
This lot is a fantastic creation, I can see Simblr story makers and photo takers making the best of it. So detailed!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grindingteeth
This lot is a fantastic creation, I can see Simblr story makers and photo takers making the best of it. So detailed!

Thank you! I actually thought of something like this since I'm not very talented in taking Screenshots ^^'
How can I get in contact with those who have talent? :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 11:28 PM
Hola satiSim my English not good I use yor beautifl creation in my games and it look beautiful to a big GRACIAS for you 😘😊😁
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 10:01 AM
Beautiful work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 10:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimlishFrenzie
Hola satiSim my English not good I use yor beautifl creation in my games and it look beautiful to a big GRACIAS for you 😘😊😁

Your English is good, don't worry!
I'm happy you like it and hope you enjoy! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 10:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
Beautiful work!

Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 11:46 AM
Hey guys how do u use it as a functional lot? I mean with baristas etc.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by loganj
Hey guys how do u use it as a functional lot? I mean with baristas etc.

If you place this on any 64x64 except for the one in San myshunos, you can edit the lot type to restaurant on the top left of the screen! Baristas in fancy costumes and masks would've been a cool thing for me to add, I'm sorry I didn't thought about that before! :D
I hope I could help you, if not feel free to let me know!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 10:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heikeg
i did download it again this is the message i'm getting

I don't know why you're getting this message, it seems to work for everyone else including me.
Try to download it from the sims gallery!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 6:34 PM
This is beautiful! Very well deserved of its "picked" status. I'm so impressed at the level of care and detail you put into every square inch of this lot!
Page 1 of 2