Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

PJ tees for everyone! + bonus

by dharden Posted 15th Dec 2018 at 2:15 AM - Updated 25th Dec 2018 at 12:54 PM by dharden

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 9:51 AM
The originals are no longer available for downloads, because the site they're hosted on doesn't exist anymore... Could you upload the originals as well? I really want these shirts!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 12:16 PM Last edited by dharden : 11th Jan 2019 at 6:37 PM. Reason: Provide better information
Quote: Originally posted by Hil0
The originals are no longer available for downloads, because the site they're hosted on doesn't exist anymore... Could you upload the originals as well? I really want these shirts!

@Hil0 , Ale's DreamWidth is still there, and the download link works. It goes to Box, and what Box displays can vary depending on what it thinks it sees. It may or may not place a download button on the main screen, but there will generally be a button or link at the top of the screen. Depending on screen width, it may be a separate button, or may be folded into a menu under the square button with three dots.

If you were seeing a blank page, try the mobile link, which seems to be less fussy. (Info on how to make a Box link mobile is at the Sims Cave tumblr.)
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dharden
@Hil0 , Ale's DreamWidth is still there, and the download link works. It goes to Box, and what Box displays can vary depending on what it thinks it sees. It may or may not place a download button on the main screen, but there will generally be a button or link at the top of the screen. Depending on screen width, it may be a separate button, or may be folded into a menu under the square button with three dots.

If you were seeing a blank page, try the mobile link, which seems to be less fussy. (Info on how to make a Box link mobile is at the Sims Cave tumblr.)

Turns out it was my VPN's fault, firefox was unable to connect to the website with it on. Wouldn't have thought to try that without confirmation that it was still up though, so thanks :-)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Apr 2023 at 1:55 AM
Hey, was looking around for yet more recolours of this shirt and just realized you gave me a small credit here. :D