Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sunshine Complex

by Charmful Posted 14th Oct 2018 at 11:30 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2018 at 12:05 AM by Charmful : added in recolor link
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 12:25 AM
YAY! I so love this apartment!! <3 Thanks for uploading!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 1:05 AM
So, cute. Can't wait to move in. Thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 4:49 AM
Pretty sure I had a friend who lived in this same apartment complex in Tucson several years ago... great job capturing the feel of the desert SW!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 11:33 PM
Wow, this looks amazing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Apr 2020 at 1:11 AM
There's some great item combinations and use of interior walls here
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Jul 2022 at 3:00 PM
This is a great looking apartment complex, Charmful! I like the use of vibrant colors and how you decorated/organized rooms. I see that you too have a thing for creating small sections within a room, like where you walled off the work desk and the PC, and the wardrobe. Nice touch!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Sep 2023 at 2:50 PM
I might add this to Serrano! Maybe for some retired sims! (When I eventually get some!) LOL
Link Ninja
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Sep 2023 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NikkaSimms
I might add this to Serrano! Maybe for some retired sims! (When I eventually get some!) LOL

Honestly, you blew my mind, I never considered this a good retirement village but it certainly could be! Will you use the Chris Hatch senior home mod too so that any seniors will get visits from their kids and other elders move into the empty units? Just FB me if you are interested and need a link to it! Just also remember to clean it first! I really need to get around to re-uploading these lots I made after I got the HB and before I got the lot cleaner.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.