Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Architectural Modernity House (no CC required)

by aramartir Posted 1st Oct 2018 at 2:54 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 4:01 AM
A beautiful house. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 5:35 PM
great job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 7:27 PM
The exterior of the house is great but in the inside there should be just a bit more furniture because its a bit empty. Still, its waaay better than a lot of houses that I've seen, its not too bright, its not too dark, VERY modern, the decor was well chosen and it just looks realy good especcially the exterior. :).
I love it!
I look forward to see more of your houses. :rofl:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BestSomeone
The exterior of the house is great but in the inside there should be just a bit more furniture because its a bit empty. Still, its waaay better than a lot of houses that I've seen, its not too bright, its not too dark, VERY modern, the decor was well chosen and it just looks realy good especcially the exterior. .
I love it!
I look forward to see more of your houses.

I appreciate your opinion! I think may the inside it's a bit empty but I wanted the house had a minimalism style. Anyway, thank you so much for your feedback! I hope you enjoy my next creations too. :D
MTS2 Hot Pepper
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 8:16 PM
yes it's just MINIMALE
I love the designs and interiors
I recommend this house to all modern simmers to play, awesome styles.
But If I started to play it I would recolor some objects in sets into some pop-up colors to bring some energetic vibe - you know, orange tangerine, sunflower yellow, lemongrass, teal.
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 11:12 PM
This is a very nice house. I'm dabbling in creating modern homes and hope to post mine one day. Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 4:41 PM
thanks is very cool :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 5:16 PM
Thanks you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 10:06 PM
beautiful house i love it thank you