Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Small-De-Sac #1

by QBUILDERZ Posted 23rd Aug 2018 at 1:07 AM
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 1:59 AM
Cute. Thank you
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 12:52 PM
I don't usually download houses, but this one caught my eye, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 1:50 PM
Very Nice! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 9:34 PM
Very unique home, thanks for sharing this, and thank you for returning after your long hiatus to grace us with you creations!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 1:23 PM
So adorable! Honestly really like this little lot, the outside detail is just lovely! I thought I recognized your name, too, though it's been awhile - I really like your Dandelion Victorian house; use it in my Victorian themed neighborhood. I hope you feel inspired to upload some more lots in the future. Thanks again!
Alchemist
#7 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 3:44 PM
Nice CFE work, and I love the blue! What's the hex for it?

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#8 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 5:06 PM
So pretty! Thank you very much. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 9:10 PM Last edited by Hanroz : 6th Sep 2018 at 9:12 PM. Reason: Forgot to say something
I've found in the past that baths don't work if the faucet is obstructed, like it is by the sink in this build. So you won't be able to use it here. Just a heads up, it looks great! The bedroom is big enough that I think it could be split into two for a couple with a child.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 12:13 AM
Thanks for the custom home, and for using just the base game!