Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blandesque - (No CC) (Furnished and Unfurnished)

by Metamorp Posted 12th Aug 2018 at 6:50 AM - Updated 14th Aug 2022 at 3:21 PM by Metamorp

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 1:51 PM
offers you nothing unique Nice build and it is good to see your houses again.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 1:51 PM
Great design! Thank you sooo much for including an unfurnished version. Looks like a good second home for my simmies.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 8:06 PM
Wow, this is awesome!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 1:15 AM
Terrific house, thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 5:06 PM
@Metamorp, strangely enough, your house quite resembles the house in which I grew up, the house that my parents decided to build back in... 1990! It indeed has that *90's middle-class modern European* style! Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 3:44 PM
Wow! After that terrific sales pitch I guess all I can say is "Well, at least it's affordable"
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 5:16 PM
I love your descriptions lol! Is a cute house and would be great as a vacation home. thanks
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 4:31 PM
I installed this house in my game. My sims refuse to enter the room to the left at the top of the stairs. No matter what I did, they indicated something was in the way. I finally removed the roof from that room and they entered as normal. I liked the look of the roof line, but can't seem to duplicate it in a way that my sims will use that room. Had to remodel the top floor of the house because of this. Just thought you should know, that room is not accessible to sims as designed.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lorijune
I installed this house in my game. My sims refuse to enter the room to the left at the top of the stairs. No matter what I did, they indicated something was in the way. I finally removed the roof from that room and they entered as normal. I liked the look of the roof line, but can't seem to duplicate it in a way that my sims will use that room. Had to remodel the top floor of the house because of this. Just thought you should know, that room is not accessible to sims as designed.
'

Hi @lorijune - I'm must start off by saying that I'm terribly sorry about this. When I was play testing this house I don't think I tried my Sims in that room. I've seen corrected the issue and re-uploaded this lot and some photographs! Thank you so much for pointing this out. You'll find that the new upload has made that bedroom larger (as the issue was due to the roof cutting into the room as you noted). I hope you've been enjoying this lot otherwise however! (:
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 3:29 PM
Looks like a great family home! Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Aug 2022 at 2:49 AM
Very neat looking house.